Long Travel eBike Rumours

RoJo

Apr 24, 2019
Surrey
Hello all!
I'm trying to decide on a long travel eBike. I think my favourite so far is Canyon Torque:On, but I think the consensus is that Bosch motor is better. Also interested in Transition Relay, but there seem to be a few issues on the forums.

Anyhow, those in the know, what new long travel eBikes are due to be released this year? New Kenevo? Electric Trek Slash? Anything due to be released that would make me kick myself?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK

Roundbadge

Jan 9, 2022
Los Angeles
I got a new Crestline 75/50 with the Bosch cx race motor .
Awesome bike that has 180/175mm Ohlins front/rear.
Some guys are doing dual crown in front
I feel 180mm Ohlins is enough

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Hello all!
I'm trying to decide on a long travel eBike. I think my favourite so far is Canyon Torque:On, but I think the consensus is that Bosch motor is better. Also interested in Transition Relay, but there seem to be a few issues on the forums.

Anyhow, those in the know, what new long travel eBikes are due to be released this year? New Kenevo? Electric Trek Slash? Anything due to be released that would make me kick myself?
There will always be something being released next week.

If you decide on bosch then that cuts the feild down significantly.

I ended up with the Pole Voima. Its heavy but awesome. I really wanted the crestline. But was too pricey to import in nz.

Voima is pretty darn slack with some steep as seat tube. It's not for everyone. But if you are sending chunk and features its oh for awesome.

Christurbo

Subscriber
Jul 11, 2023
North Wales
I’m rocking a 22 Kenevo (bought a new a few months ago) that I’ve done loads to. One of which is upgrade to an Öhlins TTX22M2 shock with a longer stroke taking it to 190mm rear. It could easily handle a 200mm DH dual crown fork. Weapon.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles