Levo Gen 3 Limited Edition Gen 3 Levo Launch Wraps

chris.raffard

Feb 21, 2021
winnipeg, mb, canada
Whelp it was extended slightly due to the fact that the drawing has yet to take place. Plus he has 20 kits there are more than enough to go around. Get out and enjoy that bike instead!
Rob said it was closed at 11:59:59pm on April 30. Adding you to the draw would potentially take away a kit from someone who read the rules of the draw, and submitted on time.

we are busy riding our bikes :)

Ggluck3

May 4, 2021
Thousand Oaks
Rob said it was closed at 11:59:59pm on April 30. Adding you to the draw would potentially take away a kit from someone who read the rules of the draw, and submitted on time.

we are busy riding our bikes :)
I read the rules. Let’s see you nitpick every single person that attempted to enter when they; A:don’t even own a GEN three levo, or B: don’t even have one in their possession yet or C: didn’t include the proper photos.
Bunch of over achievers on this thread hahahaah.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Sherriff involved he can eliminate any competition from this thread.
I could just lock the thread. Then Rob can reply when he's ready. That seems a bit extreme if we had to do that because a group of mainly adults can't keep themselves composed over winning a sticker.

I know everyone's excited, but sometimes you just have to be patient !

For those who entered late and are worried that they'll be given to people with Kenevo's and Gen2's, cubes or refrigerators - obviously that won't happen as they're gen3 launch wraps and the only way late entries have a chance of getting one is if the only sizes left after everyone else has been awarded are a size which fits your bike - so there won't be any queue jumping.

Chill people !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
sorry I am bored, cant ride my new levo pro.
How is your re-hab ? I think you still have a month or so until you can ride ? If you're allowed to ride, want to ride, can ride ?!?!?

Maybe an x-ray with your date of incident and bike size will earn you prize draw brownie/sympathy points .. It's a shame you don't have a broken leg, you might have won a matching leg cast wrap ! :)

Ggluck3

May 4, 2021
Thousand Oaks
I could just lock the thread. Then Rob can reply when he's ready. That seems a bit extreme if we had to do that because a group of mainly adults can't keep themselves composed over winning a sticker.

I know everyone's excited, but sometimes you just have to be patient !

For those who entered late and are worried that they'll be given to people with Kenevo's and Gen2's, cubes or refrigerators - obviously that won't happen as they're gen3 launch wraps and the only way late entries have a chance of getting one is if the only sizes left after everyone else has been awarded are a size which fits your bike - so there won't be any queue jumping.

Chill people !
Perfect! Thx

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
Here is the offending item down near the bottom you can see one has a big v in it that where the one above crushed it, and the front is cracked.

C566AABA-5F64-4F6C-823A-37D032F5B25D.jpeg

Rhino

May 16, 2021
SF Bay Area
Here’s my 21 Turbo Levo Comp. Her name is Rhino and she is a BEAST! I know she’s not a 2022 version but love the wrap!

8097DB2D-42A0-4497-ACAA-45AFEA3AA3FC.jpeg

gling

Apr 21, 2021
Ardmore, PA
Still waiting for the bike (unfortunately) but am still committed!

Hi Rob,

New member here and am patiently awaiting my bike delivery the first week of May (allocation/shipment on 04/30!). Until then, hope this will serve as my entry for an S3 size decal; will upload a photo of the bike when it arrives if the lottery is still open then.

P/s: Note forum username and customer order name to help verify ownership/identity.

Best regards,

Gerald.

View attachment 59313

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles