Levo Gen 3 Limited Edition Gen 3 Levo Launch Wraps

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I got 20 of these to give away to Gen 3 Levo owners. Limited edition 2022 launch bike wraps.

They are amazingly designed, high quality wraps and will transform your Levo into something unique - they are the exact wraps used in the Levo Gen 3 launch vid.

you can’t buy them so a nice little piece of Levo history ?

To enter:

- place a pic of your Gen 3 Levo with a post it note / piece of paper clearly visible in the pic with your forum name on it (for ownership verification!)

- Bike Size you have

And winners will be chosen at random. Closing date TBC.

B6774968-E23E-4074-8947-B9FA9D2C53BB.jpeg
4B3A0C53-9A28-4C06-B8DA-C39C86BF2BB4.jpeg
1393681D-8596-4B02-AB56-1C7254797135.jpeg

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Can't find any post it notes so have just written on the frame. It won't matter as it will soon be wrapped .. :)

My 2019 prototype '20'21'22 Levo , with lightweight 500wh prototype bottle battery.

2022zimmerprototype.jpg

With the 2022 geo, it's lovely to ride.. Just been test riding the mini spiral of doom to see if I can ride in the real world with my arm strapped up .. I'm pretty sure there's no way I could do that on the old 19 model Kenevo.

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
Can't find any post it notes so have just written on the frame. It won't matter as it will soon be wrapped .. :)

My 2019 prototype '20'21'22 Levo , with lightweight 500wh prototype bottle battery.

View attachment 57127

With the 2022 geo, it's lovely to ride.. Just been test riding the mini spiral of doom to see if I can ride in the real world with my arm strapped up .. I'm pretty sure there's no way I could do that on the old 19 model Kenevo.

10/10 for effort. Rob loves a trier ( or something similar...)

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
That was very calm and soothing .. might have to watch it again with a beer later.

10/10 for finding such a similar mechanic stunt double. He looks younger than you, but most people wouldn't notice.

My final submission ..

View attachment 57135
Amazing. You got one. They all look so similar these days, could have sworn I'd seen those same mods on another one... ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Is it me or is there only 2 models and lets be fair if id just payed 13 large out i wouldnt want cover it up with that it would have to be invisiframe ?
S-Works and Pro at the moment. Expert Due hopefully June'ish... The main stream bikes... maybe/hopefully/possibly late Summer early autumn. Rob/Mods have padded out post #2 in the main thread with info :

I guess it's all relative and depends how much your mind has compensated to removing the last "0" from bike prices to make them fit with real life.
I started with €400 for some heap of junk to ride fire roads. 4x what you'd pay for a perfectly good piece of junk from the supermarket, not knowing any different, I thought that bike was amazing ! :ROFLMAO: Then paid €1200 for the cheapest EMTB I could find .. which at the time where my head was still comparing things to €100 supermarket bikes - was outrageous ! It's just a bicycle !! :)

Now I think Spesh have given the whole bike industry a huge xmas present/thrown them a bone. A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a Forestal Syrion thinking, uhmm .. is that expensive .... Now it's "Oooh, I'll grab one of them, that's cheap isn't it" ... :)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I feel like you need to swap out the Fox decals on the fork now to something more in keeping with the wrap, looks awesome though

hbakken

Nov 27, 2018
Norway
I would so love to get hands on one of these! :love:
Pro S4 on order, but unfortunately looks like delivery in June.... :(

Have no proof of purchase but hope to get my name in the basket.

I think the redwood background color can be cool with this wrap!

TriciaPug

Sep 17, 2020
Reno
I got 20 of these to give away to Gen 3 Levo owners. Limited edition 2022 launch bike wraps.

They are amazingly designed, high quality wraps and will transform your Levo into something unique - they are the exact wraps used in the Levo Gen 3 launch vid.

you can’t buy them so a nice little piece of Levo history ?

To enter:

- place a pic of your Gen 3 Levo with a post it note / piece of paper clearly visible in the pic with your forum name on it (for ownership verification!)

- Bike Size you have

And winners will be chosen at random. Closing date TBC.

View attachment 57059 View attachment 57060 View attachment 57062
I have been drooling over the Levo for a while now, but its a bit out of my budget.
This wrap makes me want to break the bank and get one. That wrap is sick!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles