Lightweight/Midpower bike WITH removable battery?

Curt_H

Apr 3, 2022
Twin lakes, CO
Been looking at newer bikes in this category but really would like a removable battery and with a fairly stealthy appearance. (IE Rise, fuel exe, heckler sl, etc.) and I'm limited to bikes available in the US. So far I haven't identified any?
Appreciate any leads....

Last edited:

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Been looking at newer bikes in this category but really would like a removable battery and with a fairly stealthy appearance. (IE Rise, fuel exe, heckler sl, etc.) and I'm limited to bikes available in the US. So far I haven't identified any?
Appreciate any leads....
Are you talking easily removable or removable with a bit of work? If you’re wanting easily removable then your only option is the Relay or the Fuel ExE. You have to remove the motor on pretty much everything else.

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
The Haibike Lyke battery is removable by undoing 2 bolts - not great but it's doable. Not sure they're available in the US yet though.

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I have 2 batteries for my Fuel EXe. I regularly swap out batteries on the trail for long rides 40 miles all mid and high assist. It is easy and only 2 bolts to remove the battery. I hear really good things about the Transition Relay, but terrible things about the Fazua Ride 60. I would personally steer clear of the Fazua. I have over 1,600 miles on my EXE with zero issues. The TQ motor is silent still. The Ride 60 is more powerful.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles