Lightcarbon LCES004 (Dengfu E10 alternative in USA)

Dave Rand

Jan 25, 2022
Kent Uk
Mines very similar

ADBDC0BB-DB3F-4566-8CA8-82E085FEF2D1.jpeg

1C499A47-A9A2-4C10-8B31-1F5E4F40FD88.jpeg

58F2696F-1CCF-4D46-B927-D44C928FC706.jpeg

162D00D2-8504-4AE6-A5A3-96BA0202D66A.jpeg

2C2958E5-FC41-4472-A075-5D452178405C.jpeg

572D1CC6-BBD9-4612-A6EE-9FEB3FCE5CCA.jpeg

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy

Dave Rand

Jan 25, 2022
Kent Uk

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Now that would be wicked!!
And drop Bafang and do a deal with Bosh 😎
Nah latest Fazua Ride 60 and then you would have a genuine light weight Emtb

Or for the American power hungry boys, Polini MX where at least its serviciable

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
@JimLee-Lightcarbon , it’s time for a new frame.😉 Maybe something with a horizontal shock similar to Specialized. Do you have something planned in that direction?
Like this, only with a mounting plate for the M500/600 :LightC I'marbon 2019 New All Mountain Suspension Enduro Frame Suppliers,Manufacturers,Factories
That'd be wonderful (y)
Good idea! But not me, the LCES 004 trunnion rear linkage is excellent...it closely mimicks the Trek Rail baby! Awesome!🤟 Just recently put on my matching purple highlights: RF turbine stem, Spank pedals, Reverse clamp, plus caps, and a cool metal thermos, purp. camo overgrips...yep it matches too! Maybe a big size frame would fit taller riders looking to get in this DIY rig🍻

PXL_20220512_174359466.MP~2.jpg

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
Now that would be wicked!!
And drop Bafang and do a deal with Bosh 😎
The new model is not means to give up Bafang motor kit.
we will develop two model with the new sharpe, one is fit for Bafang M620 (750/1000w) motor and battery BT F25(820 wh) for small order and DIY buyer, so then can easy get the motors and battery in market, even one set,
and another model face to brand bike and wholesaler, who can get other brand motor kits, but now we have no decision which brand motor, because we have 3 customers with 3 choices, bosch, yamaha, shimano,

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
Nah latest Fazua Ride 60 and then you would have a genuine light weight Emtb

Or for the American power hungry boys, Polini MX where at least its serviciable

rob (webmaster of emtb forum) also recommend Polini MX to me,very good, make it as one choice, Fuzua is very light, right, but hardly to get it, we have one road E-bike with Fuzua motor. But now only once one year, 200 units at one time, sold for one year, It takes three years to recover the mold cost,

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
Good idea! But not me, the LCES 004 trunnion rear linkage is excellent...it closely mimicks the Trek Rail baby! Awesome!🤟 Just recently put on my matching purple highlights: RF turbine stem, Spank pedals, Reverse clamp, plus caps, and a cool metal thermos, purp. camo overgrips...yep it matches too! Maybe a big size frame would fit taller riders looking to get in this DIY rig🍻

View attachment 87980
Aha, thanks, yes, LCES004 is our classic model, we will sell it in a long time,
and, the color of your bike is amazing and fascinating.

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Fuzua is very light, right, but hardly to get it, we have one road E-bike with Fuzua motor. But now only once one year, 200 units at one time, sold for one year, It takes three years to recover the mold cost,
Jim, don't give up on the Fazua / light weight Emtb, its a market thats very ripe for the right product. Take myself for example, I have an Analogue bike, a light weight Fazua EZesty, and a Dengfu E10. The Analogue doesn't really get ridden much now as I'm getting to the age where fitness and body recovery is taking to long between rides to fully recover. And I had a real problem with the E10/ M600 it is too powerful to ride with my friends still on analogue bikes, too heavy to lift over styles and gates and I wasn't keeping my fitness using it.

The Ezesty, Orbea Rise and Specialized SL's all fill that very light weight and great fun to ride bikes on typically trail and some downhill. The Ezesty also has the ability to simply remove the motor and battery and I have a conventional Mtb that 13kgs. I'm quite new to the EZesty but I think it will become the bike most used, last night I went out with a fast group on Gravel bikes, not a problem to fit in, Sunday I went with analogue riders, turned the motor off and on a recent trip to Bike Park Wales I was surprised to see so many Rises and SL's, talking to the riders they like the almost MTB feel in the downhills, they just fit another battery at lunch time.

My prediction is that there is about to be an explosion of sales in this market, the full fat EMtb is now fully catered for and a lot of bikes sold, the very light weight EMtb pushes $10K so the sales are few. Get that price right and my betting is that it will quickly become a whole new market. The major problem to date has been the limited range of only 250Wh's, the Fazua gets around this with easily changeable batteries, the Rise and SL by fitting range extender batteries. Why not simply fit a 400W/h battery such as the new Fazua 60 ?

I'll move this over to the main General forum.

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
Jim, don't give up on the Fazua / light weight Emtb, its a market thats very ripe for the right product. Take myself for example, I have an Analogue bike, a light weight Fazua EZesty, and a Dengfu E10. The Analogue doesn't really get ridden much now as I'm getting to the age where fitness and body recovery is taking to long between rides to fully recover. And I had a real problem with the E10/ M600 it is too powerful to ride with my friends still on analogue bikes, too heavy to lift over styles and gates and I wasn't keeping my fitness using it.

The Ezesty, Orbea Rise and Specialized SL's all fill that very light weight and great fun to ride bikes on typically trail and some downhill. The Ezesty also has the ability to simply remove the motor and battery and I have a conventional Mtb that 13kgs. I'm quite new to the EZesty but I think it will become the bike most used, last night I went out with a fast group on Gravel bikes, not a problem to fit in, Sunday I went with analogue riders, turned the motor off and on a recent trip to Bike Park Wales I was surprised to see so many Rises and SL's, talking to the riders they like the almost MTB feel in the downhills, they just fit another battery at lunch time.

My prediction is that there is about to be an explosion of sales in this market, the full fat EMtb is now fully catered for and a lot of bikes sold, the very light weight EMtb pushes $10K so the sales are few. Get that price right and my betting is that it will quickly become a whole new market. The major problem to date has been the limited range of only 250Wh's, the Fazua gets around this with easily changeable batteries, the Rise and SL by fitting range extender batteries. Why not simply fit a 400W/h battery such as the new Fazua 60 ?

I'll move this over to the main General forum.
hei my friend,
Thank you for your sincere advice. I have a careful look at fuzua's motor. As you said, it has great advantages in weight, and its volume is smaller than that of Bafang. The weight of the overall frame can be further reduced.

I'm considering contacting some EMTB wholesalers and brands that use fuzua motors now to see if they can cooperate to develop an EMTB framework using fuzua motors, because if a framework can find the beginning of an order for more than 200 sets, we can speed up the mold cost recovery cycle, which is f important for factories like us

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Miranda cranks on amazon.

Second ride I was doing a left hand turn and my right side crank drove into the ground and caused me to crash. That is what made up my mind to switch. When under compression the bb height gets pretty low.

Dave Rand

Jan 25, 2022
Kent Uk
Miranda cranks on amazon.

Second ride I was doing a left hand turn and my right side crank drove into the ground and caused me to crash. That is what made up my mind to switch. When under compression the bb height gets pretty low.

yes, I’m going to order some. But I’m also fitting a volume spacer to my DPX2 which should help

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
is anyone like the frame fit for Bafang M510 (250w) but battery BTF 25 (720wh/820wh)?
so can reduce the possibility of DIY battery? Or do many people still want larger batteries?

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
LCES004 frame M600 with 820 Wh battery.👍
not LCES004, Due to the size limitation of the battery slot, LCES004 can only install BT f04 at most, the frame I said fit for M510 and BTF 25 is LCE28, have two model, LCE28A fit for M620 motor (750/1000w) and BTF 25, LCE28-B fit for M510 /M600 motor, and battery BT F25, but request the motor and battery have the same voltage, same 48V or same 52V.

JimLee-Lightcarbon

Lightcarbon
Apr 15, 2022
Amoy
not LCES004, Due to the size limitation of the battery slot, LCES004 can only install BT f04 at most, the frame I said fit for M510 and BTF 25 is LCE28, have two model, LCE28A fit for M620 motor (750/1000w) and BTF 25, LCE28-B fit for M510 /M600 motor, and battery BT F25, but request the motor and battery have the same voltage, same 48V or same 52V.
also have the brother modle fat EMTB frame LCE18

E18.jpg

E28.png

brw0513

May 18, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
I'm considering contacting some EMTB wholesalers and brands that use fuzua motors now to see if they can cooperate to develop an EMTB framework using fuzua motors, because if a framework can find the beginning of an order for more than 200 sets, we can speed up the mold cost recovery cycle, which is f important for factories like us

I'm hoping you can make this happen. I'd place an order today for a Fuzua driveline in an eMTB at an affordable price.

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Thinking of new wheels.
What’s size did you Lces004 boys go for?
Would I get away with a 29er on the back?
I mullet-sized mine 29 x 3.0/27.5 x 3.0. Cornering is fun and is very playful. Obviously, it's tricky to find a stiff 60 TPI sidewall in 3.0s, but I manage well with my MAXXIS HR II + for what its worth. I think a 29 x 2.6/5 might squeeze in rear stays. I'm in the desert, so mud clearance isn't an issue for me that might reduce rainy /soft weather conditions to a a 2.3/2.4?

Dave Rand

Jan 25, 2022
Kent Uk
Cheers 🙂
I’m Uk so lots of Mud. Was leaning towards a Mullet setup, my only concern was my BB height as I’ve had a few pedal strikes. so a 29 all round would lift that a bit and along with Miranda cranks that would solve that.

I mullet-sized mine 29 x 3.0/27.5 x 3.0. Cornering is fun and is very playful. Obviously, it's tricky to find a stiff 60 TPI sidewall in 3.0s, but I manage well with my MAXXIS HR II + for what its worth. I think a 29 x 2.6/5 might squeeze in rear stays. I'm in the desert, so mud clearance isn't an issue for me that might reduce rainy /soft weather conditions to a a 2.3/2.4?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles