Levo Gen 3 levociraptor gen 3 (turbo levo comp 2024 model gen 3)

Razorx

Jul 24, 2022
Sweden
Im thinking of buying levociraptor for my new specialized turbo levo comp. I´ve just been riding like 200 miles but since my last bike was destricted i feel i wand my new bike to be that aswell.

I like the simplicity of levociraptor. Is there anything i need to consider that i might be missing?

It works all the time or is there any known cases of something going wrong ? like some blocking in the software from specialized in the motor or whatever?

EmtbChar

Apr 22, 2023
West Sacramento, CA USA
Im thinking of buying levociraptor for my new specialized turbo levo comp. I´ve just been riding like 200 miles but since my last bike was destricted i feel i wand my new bike to be that aswell.

I like the simplicity of levociraptor. Is there anything i need to consider that i might be missing?

It works all the time or is there any known cases of something going wrong ? like some blocking in the software from specialized in the motor or whatever?
Super simple which is why I chose this over others. It’s on all the time and I did not purchase blevo app since speed is accurate with specialized app and Strava if you get the gen3. Plan to upgrade chainring to 36t. I couldn’t tell it was derestricted with stock 34t.

Razorx

Jul 24, 2022
Sweden
Super simple which is why I chose this over others. It’s on all the time and I did not purchase blevo app since speed is accurate with specialized app and Strava if you get the gen3. Plan to upgrade chainring to 36t. I couldn’t tell it was derestricted with stock 34t.
How come you did not notice with original chainring? I think it feels pretty easy to get up to orginal speed so going faster with derestricted should not be a problem!?

EmtbChar

Apr 22, 2023
West Sacramento, CA USA
How come you did not notice with original chainring? I think it feels pretty easy to get up to orginal speed so going faster with derestricted should not be a problem!?
probably because Im a smaller rider (5’2” female) and don’t have much leg power. I was rarely able to get to max speed. I’m guessing you’ll have no issue with the stock chainring if you are able to max it out now.

Razorx

Jul 24, 2022
Sweden
my levociraptor is arriving next week. Ive read that some brose motors had problems... Do alot of motors break now even on the gen 3 ? Or was the problem most on the earlier gen?

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
Ok ... if I get a older TCU and replace the mastermind... will they still pick up a Levoraptor if I put the Mastermind back in to take it to the shop?

Mail goal is to use smart power

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles