Levo turbo rear coil

dTb

Aug 23, 2023
Uk
afternoon guys I’m after some advice and pointing into the right direction as I’m pretty new in the scene, I currently have a gen3 Levo and looking at upgrading to coil & a new set of forks (leaning towards the 38’s but open to other suggestions) I ride a lot of downhill trails with lots of tech,jumps and drops, so currently upgrading the bike, what coil should I be leaning more towards, what should I avoid & the pros/cons any advice is greatly welcome
667258C0-48DE-4977-861D-4DB5DAFEDE22.jpeg

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I’m a fan of the EXT Storia though my buddy has a custom tuned 2023 RS super deluxe ultimate coil with a custom piston and he swears its just as good as the EXT and it’s about £400 cheaper. I’m also not a huge fan of the 38 that came on my Pro, it’s harsh no matter what I do to it. I have a Zeb ultimate on another bike and IMO it’s better for me, I’m a lighter rider so that may have something to do with it.

The other thing I’d recommend is the cascade link, either the standard if you want to stay with the 210x55 shock or the long link kit and go with the bigger shock. I have the EXT storia on the standard cascade link currently but have the long link kit sitting in the box. I’m still trying to decide what shock I want to go with, if I want to try the RS coil or not.

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA

For EXT get the Arma, not the Storia. Similar weight but the adjustable HBC is more useful on an ebike than the climb switch IMNSHO.

Be careful with RS super deluxe, you have to order the right part number for Levo support (info in above thread).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles