Levo SRAM gear shifter missing

Mww

Jun 30, 2019
Geneva
Finally got Levo. It is damn blast.
But is not as resistant as enduro moto and unfortunately on my last "accident" i lost gear shifter, so i am facing replacement on second week..

Levo expert Sram s700 ref:
S-700 X-ACTUATION™ Trigger Shifter | Single click
I would prefer even:
X01® X-ACTUATION™ Trigger Shifter | Single click

Problem is that I cant find any of them on the net. Surprisingly my local Spec dealer cant find them either.They proposed me ONLY GX(e) emtb but that sounds like slight downgrade. Am i right? S700 (s series) is between GX and X01 ?

I assume that I can use any SRAM emtb single click 11 gears shifter ( any > gx) ? Any clue where can i order it?
Black market or i missed something.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Indigo

Oct 6, 2018
Brisbane, Australia
Single click is not required -- given that you have learnt how to change gears smoothly on an ebike. That is remove peddling force and wait for motor to stop pushing before chain gears.

The single click shifter was chosen to protect drive train, to make sure customer does not damage chain or cassette by changing multiple gears whilst under power. Many riders would get rid of that single click limitation at first opportunity.

You should find the standard X01 shifter is readily available.

I believe the new Shimano XTR M9100 shifter is compatible with SRAM Eagle 11 and 12 speed.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles