Levo SL Gen 1 LEVO SL Custom Poject "IDEA ONLY AT THE MOMENT" SRAM Full AXS

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
I have a 2019 Specialized Kenevo 2019 with only 204 miles on it 15 full charges (will be 16 as its 10% flat) . also have a newish spare battery for it with only 5 full charges .

Now i also have a 2019 fully customized large specialized stumpjumper (was an EXPERT to begin with) in storm grey and rocket red .

This has full AXS with XX1 Cranks in gold , XX1 cassette in Gold , Gold chain , XTR 4 piston brakes (not yet fitted) then i have the AXS eagle rear mech , and remote . Then the AXS dropper seatpost and remote . 2019 Lyrik ultimate in boxxer Red . Rock Shox super deluxe ultimate coil 210x55 ( this would fit the levo SL .

Diety full Cockpit ( was Renthal and still have the renthal)

29er custom made 35mm Carbon wheel built on DT 240s 54T) Nextie

This is the idea

I can get the Comp Carbon Levo SL for £5279 .
sell my Kenevo for minimum £3300 ( this price is just lowest price and -not taking the mik being 12months old) spare Battery £500 As its had about 5 charges .

so around £3600/£3800 with spare battery .

put everything off the levo onto the stumpjumper and visa versa .. i then would have a founders edition levo SL specked bike maybe even better . then sell the stumpjumper ( its only been used 3 times .)

i would only have 1 bike but would have the best of both worlds and not feel guilty in riding the kenevo and not the stumpjumper .. or just keep the stumpjumper and outlay would only be about £1 swapping the kenevo for the LEVO SL .. would be less as would sell the Seat post and brakes as i have a set of XTR 9100 trail brakes . and seatpost originally that was on the stumpjumper .

OR will Specialized bring out a Frame only option for the LEVO SL ?

LEvo could be the same colour as the stumpy .

This is Just an idea that im thinking about .. i want to find out if the ywill bring out a frame only option out .
IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg
IMG_4494.jpg

OR i could keep the Stumpjumper AND Levo SL and just swap the AXS rear mech ,AXS dropper and wheels over when using either bike .. just sell the Kenevo , and wheels off the LEVO SL ,brakes , dropper and crank and gears and cockpit . as i already have a renthal cockpit spare .

Last edited:

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
Forgot this ..... i could even sell the XX! crank set to get a good chunk back as its brand new with DUB BB.

Last edited:

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
OR will Specialized bring out a Frame only option for the LEVO SL ?

This is something i will be asking at the Q&A session on Saturday, the 2020 Levo s-works was available in Germany as a frame, motor and battery option and i want to know if Spesh UK will bring any versions of the 2021 Levo and Levo SL in to the UK as a frame, motor and battery option

snowbro

Jun 1, 2018
USA
Specialized is notorious for cheaping out on components and charging a bunch. I was just looking at the new ones and they always have the cheap dampers in the 36's/Lyrik etc. Even on their experts. They don't even put a dpx2, on their s works e bike! The little shocks heat up too quick and feel like crap halfway down a big mountain.

thewildblue

Feb 14, 2019
Bucks
If I was you I would sell the stuntjumper without the good bits and keep the Kenevo. The SL feels severely underpowered after riding a full fat EMTB. Turbo doesnt even feel like trail on my full fats. It does however feel mega light.

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
If I was you I would sell the stuntjumper without the good bits and keep the Kenevo. The SL feels severely underpowered after riding a full fat EMTB. Turbo doesnt even feel like trail on my full fats. It does however feel mega light.

Kenevo is just too much bike for me and the kenevo is the main funding source of the Levo SL .

The reason me sayng this is an Idea at the moment is that i would need to demo the LEVO SL first .

i have other options . my wife has the exact same frame in the ST Raw expert and built up from just the frame . but in a 27.5 .. we both agree that the bottom bracket is too low being a 27.5 on a 29er frame . so i was going to buy her a new yoke and use my original shock that came with my stumpy and just sell her 130mm FOx 34 Performence elite forks (29er wheels wont fit) and get the 2020 pike select for not much more from well known shop in germany .

but as she prefers my frame , we could just sell her complete bike and just give her my stumpy with the stuff off the new levo , except the NX gear will go on her stumpy for the sale and GX on my stumpy ..

lots of options to consider .

IMG_4521.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles