Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL 2023 Megathread

Wally73

Jan 15, 2018
Hello from Italy... i've received this photos...
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-27 at 17.27.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-27 at 17.34.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-27 at 17.28.15.jpeg

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Hello again ....

As the images are still in circulation on other forums and Specialized haven't locked the other leaks from their own sites we've undeleted the images which are available elsewhere. (Scroll back up). Information which was shown here, but hasn't appeared on other sites, will remain hidden in respect of the embargo.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and not repeatedly re-posting images they had.

Regards.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Did anyone see if they had the white bike with the Rockshox configuration?

gts66

Apr 5, 2023
France
Looking closer at the pictures, they upgraded the rear shock from DPX to Float X ! And switched from magura to Sram for braking !

irie

Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK

wildsau2

Jul 6, 2018
Germany, Karlsruhe
Retro design ?
👉🏻Clasic Design not Retro for me. The first Levo was a masterpiece like Steve Jobs last iPhone, the iphone 4S. or a BMW CS2000, Porsche 911., etc.

The Levo 1 was top notch technology and ecstatic beside the phenomenal smart functions in those early days like ANT+, Smartphone App, configurable Support, supporting Legpower, motor silence etc.

My point: in 2023 a Levo 1 looks great. And the new SL looks great. Classic, not retro.

c0stunga

Apr 12, 2023
Germany
👉🏻Clasic Design not Retro for me. The first Levo was a masterpiece like Steve Jobs last iPhone, the iphone 4S. or a BMW CS2000, Porsche 911., etc.

The Levo 1 was top notch technology and ecstatic beside the phenomenal smart functions in those early days like ANT+, Smartphone App, configurable Support, supporting Legpower, motor silence etc.

My point: in 2023 a Levo 1 looks great. And the new SL looks great. Classic, not retro.

I have to say the design is growing on me, as with the first Levo SL.
But I wished for sth more extravagant so you recognize it at the first glance.

Dax

May 25, 2018
FoD

This is the attraction for me, the shock position and motor treatment makes it look very subtle and less obvious it's an ebike.

ghoststalker

Apr 26, 2023
Germany
Buy one with s works printed on it. You'll get recognised for sure 😉. But I understand you, after the enduro linkage design and the asymmetric stumpy, levo etc. this is a more convenient design. It might safe some weight though.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Robs video transcript also leaked today.

Opening shot of the Levo SL in action on the Surrey Hills trails] Rob: What's up guys, it's Rob and today we're out here in the beautiful Surrey Hills to take a closer look at the all-new Specialized Levo SL. [Cut to a close-up shot of the Levo SL's carbon frame, showcasing its sleek design and advanced features.]

Rob: Now, I know what you're thinking - "another e-bike?" But trust me, this one's a game-changer. [Cut to a shot of the Levo SL's motor, showcasing its quiet and powerful performance.]

Rob: And of course, we've brought along some cameras to capture all the action. We've got our trusty GoPro mounted on the front to capture those first-person views as we tackle the trails. [Cut to a shot of the GoPro mounted on the Levo SL's handlebars.]

Rob: But that's not all. We've also got our drone up in the air, giving us some amazing aerial shots of the Levo SL in action. [Cut to a shot of the drone hovering over the trail, capturing a wide-angle shot of the Levo SL riding through the trees.]

Rob: And for those tight, technical sections, we've got our telephoto lens set up to get those up-close shots of the Levo SL in action. [Cut to a shot of the telephoto lens on a tripod, capturing a close-up of the Levo SL navigating a tricky rock garden.]

[Cut to a shot of Rob riding the Levo SL on a steep, rocky descent] Rob: Okay, let's talk about the ride. The Levo SL is an absolute rocket ship on the descents. The mixed wheel setup gives you the stability you need up front, with the nimble responsiveness of a 27.5" wheel in the back. And with that new SRAM XX Eagle transmission, shifting is smoother than ever before. [Cut to a close-up shot of the Levo SL's rear wheel and drivetrain, showcasing the SRAM XX Eagle transmission.]

[Cut to a shot of Rob navigating a technical climb] Rob: And don't let its downhill prowess fool you - the Levo SL is just as capable on the climbs. With that new Specialized SL 1.2 motor, you've got the power to tackle even the steepest ascents with ease. [Cut to a shot of the Levo SL's motor in action, showcasing its power and responsiveness.]

[Cut to a shot of Rob riding the Levo SL through a flowy section of singletrack] Rob: But what really sets the Levo SL apart is its handling. Specialized has absolutely nailed the geometry on this bike, giving you total control in even the most technical terrain. And with that dialed kinematics and shock tuning, the Levo SL handles like a dream. [Cut to a shot of the Levo SL's suspension in action, showcasing its smooth and responsive performance.]

[Cut to a shot of Rob riding the Levo SL on a long, winding trail] Rob: So, is the Levo SL the ultimate trail bike? I think so. With its flawless handling, capability, and "2 X You" amplification, it gives you the power to ride more trails and take your riding to the next level. [Cut to a shot of Rob riding the Levo SL, showcasing the beautiful Surrey Hills scenery in the background.]

[Closing shot of the Levo SL riding off into the distance] Rob: Thanks for watching, guys. Make sure to hit that subscribe button and leave a comment below letting us know what you think of the Levo SL.

Pdoz

Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Newton meters is marketing, watts is power. ;)

Nah, marketing is power - especially when they mention more than the mythical 250 w legal limit....

But legal has a card up their sleeve ..... " We can confirm our friends in marketing published the sound output of 50 Naked Men , measured in Wank Hours "

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles