Levo HT 2019

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Pefect, my plan as well and thanks for the update. Is it then a 400 Wh battery?

Karsten

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Yeah 401w to be precise i still dont understand why spesh lost the 460 and 504 and replaced with 400 and 500. If i compare with my 504 levo battery the new 400 one is a fair bit lighter as well

Hubert

Jan 10, 2019
Chile
HI, I'm from Chile and here there are few options for eBikes. I'm interested on Levo HT 2019 because i'm looking somehing to use on city every day and start to ride on Mountain weekends,
the diference in price beteween HT and FSR is aprox 2500 usd for my it's an important factor. I've tested FSR on city but not the HT because there is not stock in stores.
Is there an significant different in weight and speed between these models? i dont find weight spec for HT.

SMJA

Oct 26, 2018
Hertfordshire, UK
I have the HT, with the amount of discounts everyone was throwing at it here in the UK I ended up trading my sons very old BMX bike worth £25 at best to get it for around £2000. Bargain. Swapped the front for Revelation, Stamp pedals, CommandPost dropper and went tubeless. Its a total blast, goes like a rocket, handles anything I’ve thrown at it and certainly has more in it than my ability. I have a Stumpjumper too, but haven’t looked in its direction since getting this. There’s always that urge to get the best and I was seconds away from the the FSR but sooooo glad I went for the HT. The components are just fine and even though in the future I may set about upgrading, for now I’m totally happy. Looks awesome too. Just has purpose.
659B3135-FA73-4178-935C-E59370462118.jpeg

Oohmyknees

Oct 2, 2018
Dorset
smja may i ask which exact forks for you purchased and wheels dropper etc looking to purchase any idea on best place to buy cheers

A better fork will make a world of difference on your Levo HT. There's a whole load of 2018 forks on sale at the moment, all around 50% off. Saw them on Chain Reaction Cycles site, but I'd imagine other retailers are discounting too.

SMJA

Oct 26, 2018
Hertfordshire, UK
smja may i ask which exact forks for you purchased and wheels dropper etc looking to purchase any idea on best place to buy cheers

Sorry, missed you post!

So I bought the RockShox Revelation RC Fork - Boost 2019, it was on offer at Chain Reaction, the wheels I didn't change just sent the tyres tubeless. The pedals I changed pretty quick too, now have Shimano GR500's and the dropper post is Specialized Command IR 125. The grips are not so good for clinging on for dear life so changed them to Nukeproof Sam Hill. Hope this helps.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles