LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Cheers

I've another video from there scheduled for the 23rd, the trails were frozen, slippy in places but running real fast
Interesting, are you scheduling your premiers so they are up to quality rather than waiting to get to quality when live?

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
More winter terrain on yesterdays ride including some groomed XC runs at the local bike park. Decent conditions with the exception of a couple of deep pockets along the hillside.

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Not a difficult trail, but it’s nice dry loam and the only trail we found today that wasn’t covered in slop. It leads on to the official red trail at Dalby just to extend it a little more 👌🏽

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Not tried but just had this update, just hope it's not as buggy as the mobile version
IMG_20240223_072053.jpg

Only for Mac ATM
Windows later in the year

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Guys, did you know that if you leave your spare GoPro batteries in your mtb trouser pockets, then proceed to put the trousers in the washing machine after the ride, then the batteries will be absolutely fine after their 30 deg C wash with Fairy Non Bio powder 😀👌🏽

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Just a couple of short vids …

First one is from a local trail this morning, covered in momentum sapping slop

Next is from Gisburn yesterday. We went in search of finding some dry trails to ride as getting a bit fed up of the winter slop. How wrong we were, Gisburn was 90% under water! This trail was ok though

MasterDabber

Aug 18, 2023
Surrey
I went over to a muddy and boggy Swinley today with the aim of riding all five of the trails that start on a sort of plateau at the southern end - Red 10, Deerstalker, Babymaker, Berminator and Bikini Line. Unfortunately Deerstalker and Babymaker were closed so I doubled up on some of the others then did some other areas.

Weeksy

Dec 13, 2019
Reading
I mentally cant get my head into doing those types of drops. if it wasn't man-made and part of the hill, I probably wouldn't hesitate. I'm mental.
I can't hit that one for sure, it's a sketchy run in to it as well as a tree stump right where i'd land.. (he goes longer).. but he's a LOT more skilled than me.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Big day of riding rock slabs in Squamish BC. The conditions were good but I cooked the brakes with all the steeps and ended up with brake fade at the worse possible time...

Big crash that could have ended MUCH worse!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles