LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I did some playing around with GoPro Labs and Gyroflow -- I'm not sure what people think about footage this stable. I like it, but I do get that it takes away from the sense of speed and angles, so I try to keep the handlebars in the shot.
This on my eMTB Fat Bike - Norco Bigfoot VLT

What does GoPro labs do/give you to play with?

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Dales bike centre Reeth, 1st shop ride or the year
This video was going to get binned because of the snow on the GoPro lens. But after some massive editing it came out ok.
Great video pal, I was going to say epic group ride but it was more like a crowd 😉

Cleggy

Aug 11, 2023
Northern Ireland
Finally finding a more confidence inspiring setup and as a result some extra speed. In the next few videos coming out in future weeks quite a bit of progression is made but this video was the start of it all.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
So I bought one of these, I need to point it down a tad more, but pleasantly surprised with the footage.
I was going to ask you if your GoPro swings about on this mount but looking at your video the answer is no it doesn’t 👍

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
Looks fantastic out there in the snow, impressive spikes buddy 😎
Thanks. Studs certainly go a long way in providing the bite on ice and hardpack during the grueling winter season here. We just endured a week-long cold spell that saw dangerous record-breaking wind-chill values that affected much of the province. Once the polar vortex loosened its grip, conditions improved and then the snow started to fall and continued for several days. As a result, it turned the trails into a virtual powderscape and provided some stellar time on the fat bike.

PXL_20240120_212310061.jpg

Last edited:

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Thanks. Studs certainly go a long way in providing the bite on ice and hardpack during the grueling winter season here. We just endured a week-long cold spell that saw dangerous record-breaking wind-chill values that affected much of the province. Once the polar vortex loosened its grip, conditions improved and then the snow started to fall and continued for several days. As a result, it turned the trails into a virtual powderscape and provided some stellar time on the fat bike.

View attachment 132984
It looks absolutely beautiful, I love the snow, I’m just a big kid at heart and love riding in it too, sadly we only get a good amount of snow every so often in the UK, well where I live anyway ☹️

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
It looks absolutely beautiful, I love the snow, I’m just a big kid at heart and love riding in it too, sadly we only get a good amount of snow every so often in the UK, well where I live anyway ☹️
I love snow too but the frigid conditions I could do without. We had overnight values here plunge as low as -50C a week ago that pretty well shut down all outdoor activities including schools and even the ski hills. It was brutal.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I love snow too but the frigid conditions I could do without. We had overnight values here plunge as low as -50C a week ago that pretty well shut down all outdoor activities including schools and even the ski hills. It was brutal.
OMG that’s more than extreme cold, I don’t think I’d be able to ride in those temperatures without my extemities falling off 🤣🤣

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I'm pretty annoyed with this I've been trying to dial in my night footage, but something went wrong with this footage... It took a few hours of tools to try to clean it up and not introduce too much crap from the tools.

It was a slick night, but I'm always amazed at how much traction these fat bikes with studs get. The front does wash out a few times but nothing too bad.

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
I'm pretty annoyed with this I've been trying to dial in my night footage, but something went wrong with this footage... It took a few hours of tools to try to clean it up and not introduce too much crap from the tools.

It was a slick night, but I'm always amazed at how much traction these fat bikes with studs get. The front does wash out a few times but nothing too bad.

Footage look great from where I sit. That’s an awesome trail and it’s tough to beat winter night rides particularly when you have the appropriate tires. Cool knowing that we have the exact same spec'd fat bikes right down to the wrap.

I spent part of Tues morning on the ski hill. Actually, it was on groomed XC ski runs and the sugary corduroy was just to tempting to pass up.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles