Let's see your cubes

Welshman

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2018
South wales
Let's see what everyone is flying around the trails on.......

IMG_0021.JPG

coullit

Jun 13, 2018
Alicante Spain
Why, to protect my head and face from a fast fall, i do over 50km downhill . It's a light BMX type not s motorcycle one.
Also protect the face from the cold as I often go out at night on it. Like the design too, got it on Amazon about 35 euros,.
I've got various others though

Pat2203

Sep 15, 2018
Guisborough
My wife's brand new 2019 Stereo Hybrid 120 TM next to my 2018 Turbo Levo. Both waiting to go out on the trails, but unfortunately I have to wait for some weeks as I'm still recovering from a recent heart surgery.

View attachment 8272

View attachment 8273
Wow heart surgery! Anything major?
I just had triple heart bypass after a heart attack I’ve not got an electric bike yet but hope to get one soon will it benefit me in my race back to recovery and fitness?

LeonLevo

Jul 31, 2018
Belgium
Wow heart surgery! Anything major?
I just had triple heart bypass after a heart attack I’ve not got an electric bike yet but hope to get one soon will it benefit me in my race back to recovery and fitness?

They repaired one of the heart-valves using a robot. The valve was leaking more and more each year. It wasn’t life-threatening yet, but I started having irregular (and very high) heart-rates which could only be reset by using a defribillator. Now I need to get into shape as I feel like a 90-year old (being actually 45). The Specy Turbo Levo in combination with BLevo will help me with that. All will be fine, but it will take time...

Pat2203

Sep 15, 2018
Guisborough
They repaired one of the heart-valves using a robot. The valve was leaking more and more each year. It wasn’t life-threatening yet, but I started having irregular (and very high) heart-rates which could only be reset by using a defribillator. Now I need to get into shape as I feel like a 90-year old (being actually 45). The Specy Turbo Levo in combination with BLevo will help me with that. All will be fine, but it will take time...
That’s great news buddy I hope you recover well I’m 46 and also feel 90 haha

coullit

Jun 13, 2018
Alicante Spain
Get out every morning, it's one of the best forms of exercise

Ricky

Jul 29, 2018
Wiltshire
Glad to see you're getting back on your feet and thinking about biking again!

I had an aortic aneurysm when I was 37. Had part of my aortic root replaced, and a mechanical aortic valve fitted. Took me a couple of years to fully recover from it. But now I'm 42 and regularly hit a bit of DH, bike parks and trails, and am loving it.

coullit

Jun 13, 2018
Alicante Spain
Out this morning on the Cube 29 acid E
Great bike XL frame got it from bikester they post quickly from Germany give 100 days trial...
Went downtown last night at 2 am on it had a bevi and rode home 5kms uphill, easy, saludos from Spain

20181202_101418.jpg

20181202_101507.jpg

20181202_014625.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles