Let's see your cubes

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
IMG_20190105_125853.jpg
IMG_20190105_125845.jpg

Yesterday out around corfe castle in the purbeck hills .. a mix of bridle ways farm land some great views.. my mates sl really picked up the mud the magic marys were awful caked
but my hans damf not so

IMG_20190105_125835.jpg

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
hi where do you get the deristricting kit from?
Hi nappa, Bis has put up the thread I did when I deristricted my bike, I hope that will be a helpful for you.

Let me tell you how good the kit is, everything works as it did before, speed read out is still correct, mileage is still correct, it is switchable via the walk button.

Pretty sure I put on where I got it from but will put it on here for you - I bought mine on amazon, you just have to order the one for your motor and it was just under £130 - worth every penny in my opinion. ?

Cris

Dec 1, 2018
Beds
Hi nappa, Bis has put up the thread I did when I deristricted my bike, I hope that will be a helpful for you.

Let me tell you how good the kit is, everything works as it did before, speed read out is still correct, mileage is still correct, it is switchable via the walk button.

Pretty sure I put on where I got it from but will put it on here for you - I bought mine on amazon, you just have to order the one for your motor and it was just under £130 - worth every penny in my opinion. ?

Welshman

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2018
South wales
That looks stunning Jowwy- what tyres are they and were they standard?
They were wtb horizons on 650B wheelset.......they are not on there now. Got 29er custom wheel set with Xd driver, 10/42 cassette and Schwalbe thunder burts now

Frankieboy

Jan 14, 2019
Basingstoke

If you’re talking about a SpeedBox 2, you may want to consider buying direct from their web site. Mine started to play up after 18 months. They’ve just sent me a new unit FOC without any quibbles. All I had to do was return the old unit so they can test it.
SpeedBox for Bosch

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles