Let's see your cubes

redwing

Dec 3, 2018
South Germany
snow.jpg

Cakey boy

Aug 14, 2018
Hampshire
Looking at cakeyboys bike on that photo, did he carry it there.
There doesn't seem to be a spot of dirt on it......even the tyres look brand new
Let me guess, he likes to clean things.....excessively
You have me sussed mate ! I spent a week cleaning them Bikes in the stand ! And as I was route master yesterday I made sure there was limited about of mud ! ?

Gruff

Apr 15, 2019
North Wales
Hi, new here, this is my second emtb, had it since November. Had a few niggles with it so far. On my third chain in 5 months, 1400 miles, is that normal?
IMG_20190419_120506976-EFFECTS.jpg

G08

Apr 11, 2019
West Wales
First ride on my Stereo 160 sl hybrid at Afan this morning what a laugh . Didn't realise that some mtb riders are so anti ebikes passed 1 on the climb up wished him a good morning as I passed him only to have no reply and a f off look. Im 55 nxt week been riding up there for over
20190504_095700.jpg
25 yrs so I think I have paid my dues to the mountain bike gods.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
First ride on my Stereo 160 sl hybrid at Afan this morning what a laugh . Didn't realise that some mtb riders are so anti ebikes passed 1 on the climb up wished him a good morning as I passed him only to have no reply and a f off look. Im 55 nxt week been riding up there for over View attachment 13464 25 yrs so I think I have paid my dues to the mountain bike gods.
Some people think it's the first mountain bike you've ever ridden
And don't forget they are far superior to you.......But your having more fun........so BOLLOCK'S to him......GRUMPY BASTARD ?

Vaso1975

Feb 20, 2019
Dravograd-slovenia
First ride on my Stereo 160 sl hybrid at Afan this morning what a laugh . Didn't realise that some mtb riders are so anti ebikes passed 1 on the climb up wished him a good morning as I passed him only to have no reply and a f off look. Im 55 nxt week been riding up there for over View attachment 13464 25 yrs so I think I have paid my dues to the mountain bike gods.

I have the same experience, do not worry, it will not change for quite some time now. No matter how old you are, emtb is pure pleasure and joy ??.

Dave160sl

Apr 17, 2019
Yorkshire
Nice ride buddy????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles