Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
BD89E5C6-7E1D-4548-9CDC-FBFFA71B16A9.jpeg
After work de-stress in the peaks

C457598D-A514-4C62-8DA8-3F0FE6C07383.jpeg

Keetoo

Jul 18, 2019
Netherlands
thanks for your reply, would you be so kind to make a detailed close up photo of it ? thinking of buying them too for my wifes bike.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
It's been a bit damp here in the Derbyshire Dales this last couple of weeks, a major flood resulting in inches and even feet of mud, so I have done my best to 'mud proof' my Spectral as you will see in the attached photos.

On the front, I have a standard RRP mudguard, only 60% to 70% effective but way better than the oft used pieces of plasticised paper which I find are little more than a fashion accessory.

On the rear I have a mudhugger which is the model I have found works best with rear suspension. I have extended the rear of the mudhugger by three inches with an old plastic plant pot. On the leading edge of the mudhugger, I have attached a cannibalised front mudhugger. This keeps crap away from the suspension pivots and cranks brilliantly and stops lumps of mud accumulating on top the chain guide.

Finally, I have covered the battery in a neoprene sleeve. This not only keeps the battery snug and dry, it also stops sludge etc accumulating in the battery cradle.

Just need to learn to swim now.

Mud 1.JPG

Mud 2.JPG

Mud 3.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles