KIOX 300 Incorrect Time

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
When cycling through my screen I noticed that the time is not correct but when uploading the data to Flow/Strava it all aligns. I tried looking in the app if there was a way to adjust the time but this day and age everything is usually automatic. I'll try and grab photos on my next ride.

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
When cycling through my screen I noticed that the time is not correct but when uploading the data to Flow/Strava it all aligns. I tried looking in the app if there was a way to adjust the time but this day and age everything is usually automatic. I'll try and grab photos on my next ride.
You set the Kiox clock on the kiox not in the flow app.

Watch here from 0.55

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
Update I was able to adjust the time when the phone wasn’t connected but when the phone was connected I wasn’t able to manually change the time. The system says “using time on phone” but it’s still two hours off when using the phone. What a headache.

Anders

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2023
Norway
It might have to do with time zones, daylight savings time etc. Can you set those parameters in the Kiox?

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
You can manually change the time but once the phone is connected it overrides it and you’re no longer able to adjust time.

All my problems would be solved if I could just connect my Garmin…

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
You can manually change the time but once the phone is connected it overrides it and you’re no longer able to adjust time.

I tried this tonight. It does take the exact time from the phone when it’s connected. So does the Kiox match your phone? Mine does

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC

And what about yesterday, February 29?

I’m glad I wasn’t born on that day because I’d be going through puberty.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles