Kinetic Revolution - a NEW breed of Electric Mountain Bike Store!

Fun-Feedback-3950

Apr 28, 2023
Colchester
Hi Folks

First posting here!

Just thought I would share with the community here an incredible new store opening soon in Colchester, Essex, called Kinetic Revolution.

There are LOTS of exciting things happening within this space, which should lead to a totally new and unique experience for the way you buy a bike...

Tailored specifically for Electric Mountain Bikes, there will be something for everyone on offer with specially selected clothing and accessories to go along with the whole range of bikes on offer.

Want to know more? Ask below!

Fun-Feedback-3950

Apr 28, 2023
Colchester
I would like to carefully choose my thoughtful and well organized words and ask you:
Why do you promote pages in the internet that are not ready? What do I sign up to wait for?
Hey Hamina!

Thanks for your reply.

The page is ready, it is currently in placeholder mode before it goes live on the 13th of May.

If you wish to, you would be signing up to hear all of the latest updates regarding Kinetic Revolution. Whether this be the launch party, exciting brand news, custom builds, or VIP in-store events.

Just trying to share the word and create as much interest as possible in what is an exciting addition to the eMTB community!

Ark

Mar 8, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
That website design is atrocious, how many MB of images is it trying to load? even on a PC with fast internet they load like it's 1999 and 56k dial up is back in fashion

• Agree
Reactions: Dax

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
That website design is atrocious, how many MB of images is it trying to load? even on a PC with fast internet they load like it's 1999 and 56k dial up is back in fashion
Jeez oh give it a chance, there's no pleasing some folk eh , 🙄

Fun-Feedback-3950

Apr 28, 2023
Colchester
Any chance of getting some Orbea Rise models in?
Hi there!

Unfortunately, Orbea is not a partner for this store, so there will be no Orbea models available.

However, there will be options from Pivot Cycles, Haibike, Giant/Liv, Scott, Santa Cruz, Specialized, Cannondale, GasGas and Husqvarna! Plenty of options available that more than match Orbea ;)

Fun-Feedback-3950

Apr 28, 2023
Colchester
but what's the point of a website that's basically a gallery you scroll down? who actually wants that?
Hi Ark!

Thanks for your comments. We will take a look at that before full launch, it should be running at full capacity very soon.

Following on from that, as above, the website is not yet in full launch mode - this should be by the end of the week so you will then be able to check back and view the whole site. At the moment, it is just the case of trying to build as much coverage as possible whilst we tie off some loose ends in the back office.

It would be great to have you sign up so you can be one of the first to know what Kinetic Revolution will be all about!😄

cmouse

May 1, 2023
newmarket
Hi there!

Unfortunately, Orbea is not a partner for this store, so there will be no Orbea models available.

However, there will be options from Pivot Cycles, Haibike, Giant/Liv, Scott, Santa Cruz, Specialized, Cannondale, GasGas and Husqvarna! Plenty of options available that more than match Orbea ;)
Hmm I fear that means Shuttle SL or Levo SL are my only options with you but I'll be interested to see if you have alternatives that I've not heard of yet 😁

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles