"Pure Electric" store = Pure Brilliant

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
After the pitiful service from Rutland Cycling (in my other threads), we ordered another new bike for my wife from Pure Electric yesterday online.... It arrived today!!! Fantastic you think, bit even more so given we're in the Highlands ? Never used or even heard of Pure Electric before yesterday but very impressed with the superfast service and the quality of packing on the bike. And we have a local Marin dealer who has confirmed they'll look after it for and warranty work and servicing ?

I like to give praise as well as rip shops to shreds when they lie and mess me about (Rutland!).

My wife is now the proud owner of a Marin Alpine Trail E1 and very happy ??

MY21-Marin-AT-E1-P-Final.jpg

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
I was in Fort Bill a couple of weeks ago and the bike shop had this in the window, coil shock and quite cheap from memory £4300 ish

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
£4,500 and good spec for the price other than Shimano MT420 brakes, which are pretty basic entry level 4 pots with crap levers. My wife is replacing the brakes asap with with either SLX or XT depending on what we can get hold of. Shes already swapped out the bars, stem and seat, but that was for personal preference only. We'd budgeted £400-500 for the new brakes before buying the bike given this was £1k cheaper than the faulty levo she got a refund on and £500 cheaper than the Rail 7 she had before that.

She's loving it, so all good.

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
The other odd thing is although it has the 'old' E7000 motor she says she's totally happy with it. And she's spent her time this year riding the gen 4 Bosch CX (on her trek and my cube) and the levo SL motor, so has recent comparison experience.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles