Kenevo.

R80

Aug 19, 2018
UK
First ride today.....oh she bad. What a bike!
AAEE9A09-973D-4E05-9AE9-E7AD01DE64C7.jpeg

Evo Wan Kenevo

Jul 29, 2018
North Manchester
Bike looks great! Same model and colour as mine. I got my pedals and mudguard in red to match the wheel graphics- looks good when you match them to the Ohlins spring, I must say.

Watch out for the chain slap- my bike was okay for a couple of rides, then I hit some cobbles going downhill at about 20mph and absolutely ruined the chainstay. Get some inner tube and zip ties (or a yellow lizard skin) and save your paintwork so yours doesn't suffer like mine!

The Kenevo is a game changer of a bike, isn't it. I've had mine a month, I'm 2kg lighter and a much better rider than I was before I got it.

R80

Aug 19, 2018
UK
Bike looks great! Same model and colour as mine. I got my pedals and mudguard in red to match the wheel graphics- looks good when you match them to the Ohlins spring, I must say.

Watch out for the chain slap- my bike was okay for a couple of rides, then I hit some cobbles going downhill at about 20mph and absolutely ruined the chainstay. Get some inner tube and zip ties (or a yellow lizard skin) and save your paintwork so yours doesn't suffer like mine!

The Kenevo is a game changer of a bike, isn't it. I've had mine a month, I'm 2kg lighter and a much better rider than I was before I got it.

Yeah it’s a beast of a bike,I knew I’d obviously be faster on the climbs but I was also much faster on the descents too! It just eats up the rough stuff.

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK

Mine came with 3M/neoprene frame protector, cut to the exact shape to fit the Kenevo. It was in the box of bits that came with the bike when I collected it from the lbs; I think some lbs are throwing it away or simply not fitting it.
I'm sure there was a discussion on here about it, but I couldn't find it when I looked last week (I was all set to buy a chainstay protector when I noticed it in the box of bits).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles