Kenevo Noob

E-Bruni

Sep 26, 2018
Yorkshire
Hey! Well I said I’d be 50 before I got an ebike but when I saw the Kenevo I couldn’t resist!! Does feel like brakes are on all time though when on flat/Downhill so need help! Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something? Also does anyone turn the motor completely off when on flat/downhill? 100% ebike noob!!!!! Cheers for any replies!!!!

E-Bruni

Sep 26, 2018
Yorkshire
Wow really? Thanks for your reply Krisj. So on a flat section it will limit the speed? It feels like riding with the brakes on!! Will the above video work with the new edition of mission control and will it impact warranty?

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Wow really? Thanks for your reply Krisj. So on a flat section it will limit the speed? It feels like riding with the brakes on!! Will the above video work with the new edition of mission control and will it impact warranty?
I think what he is saying is on the flat your reaching the speed limiter which possibly will make you feel like it's harder work ie...the motor stops assisting you.
As regards to the app before you take bike back in for service or warranty work you can reset the settings back to factory if your concerned

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Im Sure the new Kenevo has got the same software as the 2018 bikes
I don’t think it works with the new 2019 because it’s totally new software to prevent the easy hack.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
@Dax you can set it back to default dude when you take it for a service got told from a good source it’s untraceable if you do this and it didn’t add any extra stain on the motor.
Thought it was the case but I may be wrong

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
@Dax you can set it back to default dude when you take it for a service got told from a good source it’s untraceable if you do this and it didn’t add any extra stain on the motor.
Thought it was the case but I may be wrong

I know the theory, but I'm not convinced enough to gamble my warranty on it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles