Kenevo comp 2020

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
One for techi heads, any of ye guys/gals give me any tips how to set up coil shock on kenevo.is there a method
how to get sweet spot, don't want to just dive in and make a barns arse off it, im a good 100 kilo rider.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I think you should tighten the locknut ring to the spring and turn 2 turns ( to start ) , turn the comp dial to soft/slow/minus , slide the black rubber shaft stopper to the opposite end and sit on the bike , slowly get off and measure the distance of the gap which is your sag , hopefully you’ll have 25/30% . If higher tighten the locking nut until you get to 25/30% , if you are a long way out either too hard or soft you’ll need to change the spring to suit your weight . After slide the rubber stopper back to the original side .The comp/rebound dial is for you to tweek but I have the rebound speed the same as or slightly slower than the forks ! My forks would dive too much on steep descents and heavy landings so I added one token ( purple fox 36 rhythm ) to the one already in there and set sag to 20% , bingo ! I might be totally wrong though ?

Last edited:

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
I think you should tighten the locknut ring to the spring and turn 2 turns ( to start ) , turn the comp dial to soft/slow/minus , slide the black rubber shaft stopper to the opposite end and sit on the bike , slowly get off and measure the distance of the gap which is your sag , hopefully you’ll have 25/30% . If higher tighten the locking nut until you get to 25/30% , if you are a long way out either too hard or soft you’ll need to change the spring to suit your weight . After slide the rubber stopper back to the original side .The comp/rebound dial is for you to tweek but I have the rebound speed the same as or slightly slower than the forks ! My forks would dive too much on steep descents and heavy landings so I added one token ( purple fox 36 rhythm ) to the one steady in there and set sag to 20% , bingo ! I might be totally wrong though ?
Thanks for your input and I'll give that a try ?

ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
Spring match to your weight is first step , your dealer hopefully supplied the correct spring size

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles