Kenevo advice

Kevnevo

Feb 3, 2019
North East England
Hi guys, new Kenevo on the way but what I need to know is the wu seat post any good? And how long a reverb can I fit in a large frame if wu is poo!

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
Hi guys, new Kenevo on the way but what I need to know is the wu seat post any good? And how long a reverb can I fit in a large frame if wu is poo!

I think its the same as most droppers, hit and miss! Id see how you get on and if you think it requires changing then take it from there. Got a reverb on my analogue bike and the xfusion on my new levo feels just as good.

Kevnevo

Feb 3, 2019
North East England
As I thought first ride and I found the wu post letting me down literally. Had to cut the ride short, go home and sort out the far to tight cable with no play on the barrel adjuster.
The end of the outer was raggy and the crucial 17mm of inner showing was about 12mm. no choice but to replace inner as it impossible to retread the old cable through the end barrel/clamp.
Now works fine, rant over, but the point being this has come from a very reputable bike shop and signed as checked! Never mind brake caliper bolts and maxel were loose as well!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles