Kenevo Gen1 Kenevo 2019

Addy

Jan 2, 2022
England
Using the blevo app am I able to unlock say American setting so it can do 19mph, I had a vitus before and did this and it was great, so I want to do it again on the kenevo
Or if I’m able to do something similar

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Most people with 2019 Kenevo's set their local to Uzbekistan, where it's ok to do 45kph out of the box.

Assuming it's a standard Kenevo "X-wing" from 2019 with a 1.2 or 1.3 motor (comp or expert) then yes, you should be able to use blevo to configure your assistance "limit". It effectively changes the wheel size. So the bike mileage will be incorrect.

Keep in mind if you set it too high and go flat out in turbo all the time, there's a good chance you'll damage the belt in the motor if it gets too hot. Keep your cadence high, the brose hates low cadence for longevity.

Addy

Jan 2, 2022
England
Most people with 2019 Kenevo's set their local to Uzbekistan, where it's ok to do 45kph out of the box.

Assuming it's a standard Kenevo "X-wing" from 2019 with a 1.2 or 1.3 motor (comp or expert) then yes, you should be able to use blevo to configure your assistance "limit". It effectively changes the wheel size. So the bike mileage will be incorrect.

Keep in mind if you set it too high and go flat out in turbo all the time, there's a good chance you'll damage the belt in the motor if it gets too hot. Keep your cadence high, the brose hates low cadence for longevity.
Ok great thanx I will get the app and try it out

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles