2019 Kenevo standard settings

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
It's difficult because the adjustments depend so much on the rider's weight, what kind of terrain, dry, rocky or muddy and even air temperature.
Manual and Specialized videos help you get started to understand main settings.

Taxi

Nov 11, 2018
Noosa SunnyCoast QLD Australia
It's difficult because the adjustments depend so much on the rider's weight, what kind of terrain, dry, rocky or muddy and even air temperature.
Yes i can understand that but there must be a standard setting

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Set the rebound to the same level, at the rear maybe slightly slower. In dry weather faster and wet slower. Please note that rebound must slow down, so that there is no jumping stick effect

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
For each of the controls, count the clicks from open to closed, set in the middle.

Push the climb switch on the shock all the way forward, turn the climb switch on the front right fork leg all the way anticlockwise.

That's as close to 'standard' as you get. The whole point is you tune it to suit, but usually you start in the middle when tuning. See the thread that Gary posted today for more info on tuning.

Harmialized

Oct 15, 2018
Netherlands
And please don't over preload the spring, this is common failure on bikes.
To much preload will bottom out the spring before the shocks reaches it's full travel and may damage your shock

Taxi

Nov 11, 2018
Noosa SunnyCoast QLD Australia
And please don't over preload the spring, this is common failure on bikes.
To much preload will bottom out the spring before the shocks reaches it's full travel and may damage your shock
Thanks ,i would have thought somewhere around the middle would be right, just coming from a motcross background there always is a standard setting that comes with the bike, which you can take from there,or if your adjustment go pear shaped you can always go back to.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Thanks ,i would have thought somewhere around the middle would be right, just coming from a motcross background there always is a standard setting that comes with the bike, which you can take from there,or if your adjustment go pear shaped you can always go back to.
I think "in the middle" is too much. I have always preload the spring couple of turns. Or you need a stiffer spring

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles