Kenevo settings in mission control.

Kboyen

Jan 15, 2019
Herts
Hi all, just got my new kenevo and downloaded mission control onto my phone. Had a little look at the tune section and noticed when I press the reset settings button, the motor assist is set to 35% eco 40% trail and 100% turbo. Is this right, I thought it was set to 20/50/100? Also what is peak power??

Also does anyone have a favourite go to settings, or is it just a matter of having a play around?

552C2C6E-213C-4F0D-A8DC-C21FBC3D8A66.png

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
Are you on iphone? I can't change my wheel circumference on mission control on the latest android version.

My defaults on my Levo are 20/60/100 but I always set them to 20/40/60 and 15% acceleration with BLevo :) If you don't have that you should invest and the developer is very active on here should you need a question answered!

Kboyen

Jan 15, 2019
Herts
Thanks mate, I will check it out. Yes I’m on iPhone, I don’t think I can change the wheel circumference either I’m mission control.

My default settings on mission control just seem a bit random, and so wondered if there was a problem. Does using the Blevo app void any warranty with it being a 3rd party app do you know?

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
I think if you use BLevo within the intended parameters like for power settings and maps then you should be fine. I think if you modify top speed then you're out of warranty terms I think

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles