Kelly's Theos "R" Series

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Been out for a few months, but doesn't seem to have been covered.

1698482792372.png

Kelly's bla bla bla written by a robot sales paragraph :

"KELLYS THEOS R-series is built around aluminium frame, designed and robotically-welded in European Union utilising Europe’s most advanced production and engineering capabilities for the most precise tolerances ever used in the bike industry and thus for the best overall build quality in its class. Thanks to advanced production process utilising CNC laser cutting, CNC robotic welding and ultra-precise post manufacturing, the all-new THEOS R-frame becomes the most precisely made aluminium e-bike frame in the industry."

1698482943162.png

Standout features :

It's got a pretty little rear mudguard... (it's raining, so that feels appropriate and with all that linkage in play you don't want crap in there)

725wh battery (20a) - removable with 6mm hex.

Panasonic GX Ultimate motor - 95nm. (rare to see one of those - @knut7 )

150/130 with 29" front and 27.5 rear.

Doesn't seem to be crazy expensive :

1698483366650.png

Looking at some of those welds, Robots are becoming more human by the minute - we should be worried :)

1698483534388.png

Kellys Theos R.jpg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I have always liked the look and feel of the Kelly's bikes; I like their story. I first saw their semi-steel framed bikes first and liked it a lot. Then I rode one of their earlier aluminium alloy versions with a 50Nm motor when I was in the South of France. It was a hire bike and I was a bit dubious about the low power motor, but I couldn't fault it (the motor or the bike). I am kindly disposed towards the Kelly's bikes now. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles