Jenson USA Shipping warning

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I loved Jenson, product selection was good, support was good. Now, customer support is gone, you have to do everything online which can take days. Worse, if you do plan on buying from them beware that the basic shipping is all going via Ontrac. I bought 4 things in the begining of October. They were being shipped from Los Angeles to me in Northern California. out of the 4 boxes only 1 arrived. All of the other 3 were declared lost. They first stopped in hayward, where they remained for 4 to 6 days, then on the 16th of October all three showed up in Redding, which is the closesed place to me. After 3 days and no packages I called and they said they were way behind and could not give me any updates. I also asked if I could pick them up, No....

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Meh - bought some MC parts from Japan - arrived in country a month ago and then into a big hole. 3 different parcels sent 3 different Japanese carriers - where it turned to shit was when NZ Post or one of their subsidiaries took over.

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
remember Pricepoint? it was awesome -inexpebsive and shipped the same day. Jensen at least ships quickly, i have had good luck but i guess the pandemic has taken its toll

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
I recently filed a PayPal dispute with them.

I ordered a part they had labeled as in stock on their site. 2 days go by since my order was placed but order status was still showing as unshipped. I asked them to cancel and refund my order and was denied that request due to my order being in-progress despite the fact that order never shipped and customer service could not tell when my order will ship.

It wasn't until I filed a PayPal dispute that my order was refunded.

kntr

Sep 19, 2019
USA
Everything is taking time to ship now. I waited on a package for 6 weeks from another supplier. It sat in a post office forever. Just gotta be patient.

I have ordered from Universal Cycles and Back Country lately and never had any problems.

04fuxake

Feb 12, 2018
Porirua, NZ
I think shipping stuff is really taking a hit right now. I ordered some Discobrakes pads on 3 August and they arrived late October.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles