Levo Gen 2 Invisiframe fitting

Jim c

Oct 29, 2020
Stoke on trent
Question for the people who fitted their own invisiframe did you remove all the factory decals before fitting or install the kit over them

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I didn't remove any decals when I fitted mine, I'm not sure you actually can. There are also some parts of the kit which duplicate the protection already on the bike, I left those off and kept as spares, apart from the down tube so it gets double protection.

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
I left all mine on. This left a very fine line around the edges of the factory film but I was able to minimize that by slightly heating the area and running a credit card along those places to force the new film onto the frame closer to the edge of the factory film. I figured doubling up the protection in those places was more useful to me than a slightly smoother appearance. The Specialized logo on the downtime is much more subtle on my black matte comp after covering it with the satin ppt film but I actually like that look better.

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Left mine on too ... took the LBS sticker off as it was naff ( unlike them who are great)

cbsnz

Oct 18, 2020
New Zealand
I used ridewrap took off all the factory frame protection down tube and around rear triangle, bike was easier than last I did i have the oak green 21 and used a matte kit has turned out good has little shine to it over stock finish

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles