Kenevo Gen1 Invisiframe help

May 9, 2020
Wiltshire
Hi I’ve just got a matte green kenevo and my invisiframe kit has just been delivered, so once this is sorted I can go out on it. S

question is ; do I remove the standard protection on down tube or go over the top of it?

If the answer is remove it then how?
any help appreciated

Andy__C

Apr 11, 2020
South Wales
I went over the top of the frame protection on my Levo and it's been totally fine.

It's another layer of protection so for me I was keen to leave it on.

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I did my Levo gloss and Levo sl matt green with the invisiframe
I REMOVED all the standard protection as if you don’t your get a line of air under the invisframe where the factory protection creates a lip

I nice to leave it on for the extra protection but it personal preference if you want to see the line where the factory protector is I didn’t so I removed it

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Sorry to remove it I gently warmed it with a hair dryer came of easy left no glue , then I wiped it over with tar / adhesive remover

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I've got a gloss Levo and put it over the existing film to give more protection. if you use a credit cart to fit it around the existing film, its hardly noticeable.

May 9, 2020
Wiltshire
Right I’ve removed mine, it was super easy to get with a hair dryer great tip. Pretty excited to get out, do the 11speed gears cut the mustard up hills ?

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Mine is 12 speed Levo but my mate has the kenevo with 11 speed it does just fine , your be addicted to it after the first ride

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles