Interesting online magazine subscription provider

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
So in an effort to become less nooblike, I thought wouldn't it be nice to subscribe to a mtb magazine and after having a dig around I found Cafeyn basically for £8 a month you get digital subs to stacks of magazines but two in particular are mbr and Mountain Biking UK, obviously you get the latest editions but I had a suspicion you might also get the back issues and to my delight that is the case!

You can trial it out for £1 for 7 days at least on IOS, pretty good deal for the sheer amount of content on offer!

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I do the same with Readily. £7.99pm with (amongst many other magazines) quite a few UK and US bike magazines including back issues.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
So in an effort to become less nooblike, I thought wouldn't it be nice to subscribe to a mtb magazine and after having a dig around I found Cafeyn basically for £8 a month you get digital subs to stacks of magazines but two in particular are mbr and Mountain Biking UK, obviously you get the latest editions but I had a suspicion you might also get the back issues and to my delight that is the case!

You can trial it out for £1 for 7 days at least on IOS, pretty good deal for the sheer amount of content on offer!

I took out a yearly subscription to Magzter, which gives you access to about 5000 magazines and newspapers from all over the world, including UK and other biking mags, such as MBR and MBUK.
Sometimes they have a 50% off sale and it cost me £49 instead of £99 for 12 months.
In the U.K. it can cost you that much for a year's subscription to one magazine.
They also do a family subscription for about £10 more for the year.
You can read things on your P.C., phone, and tablet which automatically synchronize your choices and which page you have read up to in each publication.

I have just checked and they have a 50% off offer on at the moment.

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
I took out a yearly subscription to Magzter, which gives you access to about 5000 magazines and newspapers from all over the world, including UK and other biking mags, such as MBR and MBUK.
Sometimes they have a 50% off sale and it cost me £49 instead of £99 for 12 months.
In the U.K. it can cost you that much for a year's subscription to one magazine.
They also do a family subscription for about £10 more for the year.
You can read things on your P.C., phone, and tablet which automatically synchronize your choices and which page you have read up to in each publication.

I have just checked and they have a 50% off offer on at the moment.

cheers mate I’ll check that out :)

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
You can now get this for £23!!! Groupon deal

C8E8F5FA-02FF-451A-BB51-FB47790EAD59.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles