E-MOUNTAIN BIKE MAGAZINE

nickw1965

Patreon
Sep 26, 2018
Aldershot,Hampshire
Firstly apologies if this app has been covered previously on the forum.Its just such a great e magazine that I thought I would mention it.Its been going for 3 years if you search “E -MOUNTAIN BIKE MAGAZINE “ on App Store .After download you need to download each magazine you want to read either in English or German.
All totally free and so well laid out and informative.A must for potential e bike owners

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Yes the content is good but the fact that you can only read it on the phone/tablet(I have the IOS app) makes the good experience go away quickly. Just the fact that you cannot change the font size on the IOS phone app makes it almost impossible to read with my old eyes. I would say that their IOS app is ridiculously bad.

Karsten

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Yeah great magazine with a slightly different take to UK magazines (e-bikes are a bigger thing on the continent - they have UK contributors on the team too). There’s also an Enduro magazine done by the same team.

I read on my iPad - looks great on there. Most articles can be had in a web browser too.

Barryjm

Dec 9, 2018
Forest of Dean, UK
Agree with the above, been reading the magazines for last 2 years (possibly?) and look forward to the enduro and ebike releases coming out. There is a reasonable amount of advertising throughout the columns without being intrusive, but that is what keeps it free, I guess?!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles