Anybody subscribe to Electric Bike Action Magazine?

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
I subscribed to this magazine mainly to have something to read when I travel, and so far, only December will download. I got a notification that February is ready, but it just spins. Anybody else have problems with this digital magazine? Lots of online complaints. At least it was only $8.99 for a year.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Sorry. No. E mags have been a little flaky for me in the past too though. Enduromag/E-mountainbike mainly but both work fine on my phone now. Not that I'd ever want to read a magazine off my phone... but progress *sigh*
From the title I expected this to be a spin off from MBA which I'd generally give a wide berth to but just read who the Editorial Director is so maybe worth a read afterall.
is it any god?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
it covers all EBIKES, bot just pedal assist, so a lot of content is about bikes that are near enough motorbikes

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
TBF. If I found a copy I'd definitely have a look. But being honest I'd probably only be looking at the car crash through morbid fascination. The US is absolutely fucked in their views on motor vehicles as well as Ebikes and ordinary cycling. No surprise there though.

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
Sorry. No. E mags have been a little flaky for me in the past too though. Enduromag/E-mountainbike mainly but both work fine on my phone now. Not that I'd ever want to read a magazine off my phone... but progress *sigh*
From the title I expected this to be a spin off from MBA which I'd generally give a wide berth to but just read who the Editorial Director is so maybe worth a read afterall.
is it any god?
I looked at the giant review, which contributed to my purchase from the December issue. We do have mtb/emtb issues here in the states which is of concern, but not sure what your car thoughts are all about?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
The US basically has a more car dependent culture for a culmination of reasons not really worth going into in depth here.
I'm certainly not suggesting the UK (little US) is much better BTW.

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
The US basically has a more car dependent culture for a culmination of reasons not really worth going into in depth here.
I'm certainly not suggesting the UK (little US) is much better BTW.
I agree, especially here on the left coast.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles