I was so lucky where this happened, check your alloy parts guys..this failure faceplanted me

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I would of taped that shit to the bike and carried on . Not shore if i would of worked out too jamm A piece if wood in the bar like someone suggested.
Me, that was me .......Waves from the back..... :D
But you carry tape when you go out for a bimble . Gaffa or selotape ?.
What else have you in the pack ?. Zippies, maybe some blutac.

Sewing machine ??
;) 🤪

Last edited:

Bobbobby

Nov 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Steve
[/QUOTE]
I wasn't a fan of the way you held the useless bar in your hand . I would of taped that shit to the bike and carried on . Not shore if i would of worked out too jamm A piece if wood in the bar like someone suggested. I would of placed my right hand over the headset . But yeah loving ur sense of adventure and positive attitude. Reminds me of me when I got my first eeb . Girlfriend. Car . Job .
it has a throttle, I was operating it to help the balance.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I have seen 2 videos from the OP and both resulted in pretty catostrophic component failure ( snapped bars/ rear hub fell apart), and now I hear the bike has a throttle! ( illegal!).
So entertaining as the videos are, I think the best advice from this forum should be for the OP to do a thorough check through of whatever bike it is and make a judgement if it is actually fit for the type of riding he is asking the bike to endure.............................before a more serious/unlucky accident occurs...........which is something none of us want to see I would hope!

Bobbobby

Nov 7, 2018
United Kingdom
I have seen 2 videos from the OP and both resulted in pretty catostrophic component failure ( snapped bars/ rear hub fell apart), and now I hear the bike has a throttle! ( illegal!).
So entertaining as the videos are, I think the best advice from this forum should be for the OP to do a thorough check through of whatever bike it is and make a judgement if it is actually fit for the type of riding he is asking the bike to endure.............................before a more serious/unlucky accident occurs...........which is something none of us want to see I would hope!
i also snapped a frame in half, ripped the derallieur off and folded over the freewheel largest cog.
Ive seen just as many failures from my friends mainstream ebikes.
we ride a bit hard

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
Maybe I should have checked my alloys before my weekend ride. Wish I'd seen your post before hand 🤣🤣

20211120_095838.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles