I think something quite important in ebikes has just occured!

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
Sam Pilgrim has done loads for the image and proved that you can be young, fit, slightly unhinged and still desire to ride an emtb and Harry Main seems to have just joined the club too.

Who the f*ck is Harry Main you may ask?

Well despite being out of BMX for 30 yrs I've followed it periodically across time and he's seriously next level good, I'll just leave this clip here to explain...

I expect some battery powered lunacy will follow shortly on his YT channel.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Yeah I can so relate - mine is imminent. Really excellent vid...it's a new era for so many and Harry really captures the feeling. Electro-mechanical biochemical awesomeness

Slideways

Dec 24, 2018
SoCal
Infectious enthusiasm, my face muscles hurt from smiling so much. Thanks for sharing Routrax. Mr Main you have serious skills, I'm a fan now!

Cryptwalk

Oct 3, 2018
Uk
I’ve met him at a car place we both use, nice chap! Told him to try one, glad he likes it. Ridiculous ?

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Dood is amped. I like that bmx vid too. Some big tricks with good flow. Cool tune. Was wondering who he was. I see my yt sggesting his vids but ive never played one. Ill have to check it out. I had similar excitement with the first eeb ride, definitrly more internalized though?

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Had a look at Harry's channel. Can't wait to see his modifications. Ridiculous lol

Made me ask myself the question - why am I paying the cable company for advertising & trash content that I never watch anyway?

I'm subscribing to Harry's channel & ditching Foxtel.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles