I still have the old app even though I updated to 1.5.0 yesterday! Notification and navigation not working!

DBowie 74

Apr 30, 2021
Norway
I have a Giant 2021 explore e+1 pro GTS with ride dash evo and notification and navigation don't work. I have screenshots of how the app is supposed to look, and screenshots of how my app looks. I updated to the latest firmware and to app version 1.5.0 yesterday. But still the same. Does anybody know if this will be resolved soon? The first screenshot is taken from play store where I download the app, and they say that notification and navigation is working. Very irritating for such a expensive bike that it is not working!
I am from Norway by the way. Can that have anything to do with the problem? This is how it should look like!.jpg This is screenshots from my ride control app With latest update 1.jpg This is screenshots from my ride control app With latest update 2.jpg This is screenshots from my ride control app With latest update 3.jpg At the bottom you can see I have app version 1.5.0.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles