I got KOM 1st try

rodriry

Jul 25, 2018
US
Lol it's not even fair. It's going to be interesting to see new Stravo times when more people get ebikes.
Screenshot_20180731-221504_Strava.jpeg

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
"Acoustic is catching on."

Larry Pizzi has the patent on it. Gary Fisher got all excited about it on FB and Larry gave him the word. Not sure why but dino is my favorite.

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
"Acoustic is catching on."

Larry Pizzi has the patent on it. Gary Fisher got all excited about it on FB and Larry gave him the word. Not sure why but dino is my favorite.
Larry Pizzi from Raleigh America? Now I’ll use it more

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Lol it's not even fair. It's going to be interesting to see new Stravo times when more people get ebikes. View attachment 3665
I got kicked off the first week because I destroyed all the king off the mountain times ? around my area.
I didn’t realise you should change settings to ebike, I was starting Strava on my Apple Watch which doesn’t set an ebike ride , but when you complete your ride edit your ride to ebike on your phone or other device. The analogue crew get seriously pissed off and complain to Strava. After all there’s enough bad feelings towards us ebikers so keeping things smooth between everyone is key.
Oh forgot to mention even when I changed to ebike settings I still smashed all KOM so all good ? enjoy and keep smashing times. ??

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
I got a ride red flagged once on Strava, wasn't happy as I was pushing my heart rate up to 187bpm at the time ? Got the flag removed by changing it to a ebike ride.

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
faster down on the peddle bike. You would think Kenevo with 180mm would be quick but peddle bike more nimble. Mark rides as e bike on Stava - the MC APP will do it auto

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
faster down on the peddle bike. You would think Kenevo with 180mm would be quick but peddle bike more nimble.

Think it depends on the trail, I've got a few PBs on the kenevo with the motor turned off on descents

rodriry

Jul 25, 2018
US
I take it back. I just went to another trail called 6mile run in NJ. Thought I was really flying through it, then Strava says the best all time guys were 7 minutes faster on non ebikes Lol man.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles