Husqvarna E-bike range looks the business

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
630Wh, 150mm, €5499. I wonder that they ride like?
Husqvarna_Bicycles_Mountain_Cross_MC7_anthracite_yellow_black.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Big battery is probably the main culprit.

Also generally speaking (Specialized is the exception due to how on the new 2019 Levo the battery is slid into the down tube) bikes with integrated batteries are heavier as the down tube has to be beefed up to compensate for the hole in it.

My understanding is that the Huskys are not being bought into the UK next year which is a real shame.

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Might have to smuggle some in after Brexit!

I thought the specs looked quite good on the enduro line. This is the kenevo equivalent it has 180mm, better wheels and tyres than the kenevo and a bigger battery. I have to say I think it looks better. I too would love to ride one. On paper I think I would choose it over a kenevo.
S81105-125636.jpg

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Interesting , good looking bikes , I just wonder who actually makes them , husky is ktm , all thier motorbikes are simply ktm in different colours , so could be another marketing arm of ktm ?

smokey_jo

Patreon
Jun 28, 2018
Uk
A lot of the KTM bikes at the cheaper end of the range are made under licence in India too so would indeed be interesting to see where they are made.

I've got an Indian built KTM Duke 390 and the build quality is pretty good except for the fasteners starting to rust and the cable routing being a bit haphazard.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
KTM the motorcycle company is a separate entity to the Bicycle company.

Husquavana bicycles have nothing to do with KTM. The management of Husky MTB's is ex Haibike, cant remember their names but pretty sure its a couple who essentially oversaw the development as the emtb as we know it at Haibike. Not sure who owns the Husky brand, but again i don't think it has anything to do with Husky chainsaws etc

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
They look good. Lots of stand over and the cs looks reasonable. Can’t find any geo chart for them on the site. Detailed spec with weight and no geo is strange

fos'l

May 14, 2018
socal, USA
The Puellos, including daughter Tina, were separated from the Minora group, which owned Haibike and was originated by Suzanne's grandfather in the early 1900's. Then, they formed the new company. I was hoping for some startling developments, but their bikes seem pretty ho hum, while competitive and in the upper echelon appearance-wise.

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Yea its the Family who used to own Haibike. Susanne Puello. They are manufacturing as Pexco Bikes Pexco Bikes | Next Level eMobility in partnership with KTM and using the Husqvarna brand. You can read about it here Bike EU

Interesting and as I thought it’s ktm behind it
They are an amazing company who seem to constantly go from strength to strength
Love thier motorbikes too

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles