New Business Venture- Forest of Dean/Wye Valley E-Bike hire

stuhawk

Dec 2, 2020
Midlands
A good friend of mine is taking the plunge on a career move to do something he truly loves and is passionate about.
If any of the good folk of EMTB Forums are heading to the Wye Valley area next year for a holiday and fancy hiring an E-Bike then please give these guys a call, or if you want more info fill in the contact form.
They also hire Frog Bikes for kids and can do a drop off and pick up service.
Cheers folks.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
I wish them luck! I'll not be able to make it there for a while, though.
Do they also plan to rent out batteries? Seems to be becoming a thing. If I manage to get my bike back to Blighty at any stage, I'll need to do so.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
A good friend of mine is taking the plunge on a career move to do something he truly loves and is passionate about.
If any of the good folk of EMTB Forums are heading to the Wye Valley area next year for a holiday and fancy hiring an E-Bike then please give these guys a call, or if you want more info fill in the contact form.
They also hire Frog Bikes for kids and can do a drop off and pick up service.
Cheers folks.
Awesome - good luck to them too :)

stuhawk

Dec 2, 2020
Midlands
I wish them luck! I'll not be able to make it there for a while, though.
Do they also plan to rent out batteries? Seems to be becoming a thing. If I manage to get my bike back to Blighty at any stage, I'll need to do so.
Battery rental, I'll mention that to him, thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
I've seen a couple of small companies starting up here in EMTB rental. But - reality quickly caught up. They have moved from EUR 30/day to EUR 65/day, and at that level (all things taken in account) still loss-making. Some simple maths (5k Bike, battery charging, high TCO, cleaning,,..) makes such venture very difficult to make profitable.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles