Forest of Dean MTB

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've haven't seen single a picture from a ride in the Lakes that makes me think "Wow! I want to ride there"

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Wait til you've had a trail you spent weeks/months building get completely trashed due to the sheer amount of traffic after it's location was shared on the net.

Wow that seems super-selfish unless it’s on private land. Exclusive vs inclusive.

A guy has built a mini “bike park/track” on one of the local trails. He’s a bit pissed off that it’s not been used enough. Sounds like he’s cut from a different, unselfish cloth.

Nothing as queer as folk.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Wow that seems super-selfish unless it’s on private land. Exclusive vs inclusive.

A guy has built a mini “bike park/track” on one of the local trails. He’s a bit pissed off that it’s not been used enough. Sounds like he’s cut from a different, unselfish cloth.

Nothing as queer as folk.
Wow! That seems super entitled. Do you build trails?

it's not about "mine, not yours" it's about protecting what's available to ride that's off the beaten track. Forestry have form for flattening gnarly trails that get too popular before someone crocks themselves on it and decides to sue somebody.

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
It’s a very different form of riding, less tight twisty trails, more big mountain days out.
I get that, it just doesn't appeal to me any more. I did big days out back in the '90's but it's all about the gnar these days.

Reactions: Dax

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
It’s a very different form of riding, less tight twisty trails, more big mountain days
I get that, it just doesn't appeal to me any more. I did big days out back in the '90's but it's all about the gnar these days.
There is gnar in the lakes but the locals keep it hidden from the quinoa eating, yoga loving, chakra embracing visitors in their 4*4 Chelsea tractors 😂 joking aside I’m grateful for the times you’ve shown me around FOD, which is running fab at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles