How was your ride, in one picture and one line?

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Flat!!

rk6AinU.jpg

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
It’s all starting to feel a bit cluttered up front. I’ve a Garmin watch, so I think I’ll go back to that for the winter.

You could also hide the Exposure light away a bit by hanging it under the bar instead of on top :) I think on most of them the display will flip when upside down.

Edit: ok don't try this unless you check the clearance on spinning the bars as there probably isn't enough (see below)

Last edited:

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
First night ride with the boys of the season. My mtb is down so I took the road bike and got to check on my lighting. I figure the laser lane feature could cut down brush if I up the amps a bunch.

unnamed-2.jpg

They were all on analog mtb's and would lose me on the DH sections but I would catch them on the ups.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
You could also hide the Exposure light away a bit by hanging it under the bar instead of on top :) I think on most of them the display will flip when upside down.
Not usually an ideal position to mount anything on an mtb where the bars can spin in a crash causing a rather expensive outcome.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Not usually an ideal position to mount anything on an mtb where the bars can spin in a crash causing a rather expensive outcome.

Ack you are right! Just checked my bars when spinning them and the clearance is really low.

It doesn't even work for my Garmin light mounted out front which I have been blissfully using the past couple of rides. Luckily I haven't fallen off lately :)

Time to find a new mount for my light ...

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Suffolk bi-ways and bridle paths today before the weather gets cold.
See post re navigation in the off piste. Lanes ..my OS maps are a pain in todays wind and they are getting ripped.
DCE83F7D-FF18-4554-AC56-6F9575573D40.jpeg

Interpaul

Jun 18, 2018
Edinburgh
View attachment 6171

Big ride, did the 5 peaks then finished off with a descent from Allermuir with awesome views over Edinburgh City Centre. You can see Edinburgh Castle just above my saddle.

IMG_0768.JPG

This is the view back over the 2 of the 5 peaks, I am on the third peak here Scald law.

List of peaks below, it is amazing to think these are only a few miles from Edinburgh City Centre. The view is stunning looking down towards the borders, and not that many people make it up here. The descents are f@cking awesome :)

West Kip, East Kip, Scald Law (highest point in the Pentlands), Carnethy and Turnhouse.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles