How was your ride, in one picture and one line?

100 Cols

Mar 9, 2018
Côte d'Azur, France
Life is good.
P_20180407_141416_1.jpg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
A day of sun, rain and 64k
Good effort!
Believe it or not we had sun and hail yesterday here :confused: T-shirt and brolly weather. if it wasn't so bloody windy :giggle:

is that your longest E-bike ride to date Rob? Guess it was either not too hilly or you used the modes conservatively

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
TrekSession.jpg

rode DH on this today. 9 runs in hit probably the only properly greasy (unbeknown to me) berm on the hill flat out and had an absolutely massive crash resulting in concussion cuts n bruises. Day over!

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Spent the week doing group mtb coaching/training sessions and guiding mtb group rides at work. I have a new partner/assistant with me which means an awful lot more work for me until they are fully trained. This leaves me pretty drained after work and when I'm tired I'd usually go for a short road ride rather than mtb but having the Ebike meant I've been mtbing after work too. Only rode 15miles ish last night. but it was great. kinda like a level 1/2 recovery ride but still a blast on the descents/fun singletrack. My shoulder/chest are still recovering from the slam I took on Saturday and never having to pull on the bars for power while climbing has helped no end too.
I actually can't wait to get out on my roadbike again but the new toy keeps stealing its place.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles