---> How to put Waypoints in the KIOX 300? <---

Vani

Feb 17, 2024
Barcelona
As of version 1.20 from April 2024 this already works.

flow 1.20 img.jpg

Hello . I explain how I can make navigation more useful with the FLOW application (the one on the bike). In the 11/22 update they added navigation to the KIOX 300, but it works through the KOMOT apk (you have a free area, but you have to pay for the rest). Everything you pass to the FLOW application comes through KOMOT and is saved in my routes in the FLOW apk and this is what it will show you in the KIOX 300.

Well, it turns out that I was testing navigation with FLOW and it has 3 types of maps, depending on which map you use, it will give you one route or another. The eMTB map actually surprised me, it takes you through GRs. But the bad thing is that it doesn't let you save any "Waipoint", if you want to go somewhere you have to look for it at the moment or select it by hand in the middle of the mountain (bad vibe).

But I thought, if this cabr... lets you import routes from KOMOT, saves them and lets you use them, why not make some 50 meter routes with the reference points that I normally use to locate myself when I go out to the mountains ( as if it were a Waipoint on a normal GPS) and so, if for example I want to return home, I open the route "home" (which will be a 50m piece in front of my house) click on it ( GO) and automatically the FLOW apk will take me home, wherever I am.

Well, I made 50-meter mini routes with all the reference points that I normally use, so in a moment it takes me wherever I am without much hassle from the FLOW apk. Inside video. (spanish sound).

Mapas FLOW.jpg Mis rutas selec.jpg mis rutas.jpg Activar ruta.jpg Ruta Flow GR.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles