Kiox 300 to Flow app??

Jeremy P

Oct 2, 2023
United Kingdom
I have the Bosch Kiox 300 connected to Bosch drive unit (all 2023 model) I also have the Flow app fully up to date.
After riding for 2-3 hours I return home only to find the Kiox has only recorded a small proportion of the ride on the map but states that I've ridden the total distance. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
I have the Bosch Kiox 300 connected to Bosch drive unit (all 2023 model) I also have the Flow app fully up to date.
After riding for 2-3 hours I return home only to find the Kiox has only recorded a small proportion of the ride on the map but states that I've ridden the total distance. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Do you mean the flow app hasn't recorded the route on the map you've ridden properly?
The kiox just displays data, like total distance, cadence etc.

It happens when flow app loses its gps signal, need to make sure that your phone isn't in power saver mode as that can cause issues.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
What happens if you ride a derestricted bike and record your distance and time etc.
Would this be a prosecution issue?
I hear that in china/japan now people are getting automatically issued fines from car GPS for speeding etc which is the also deducted immediately from the person's linked bank account....😳
Only if you decided to send that info to the police yourself😁

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles