How is it going during this dystopia?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I
Eddy, the forum has seen numerous Covid threads. They all end up the same way. It's a stressful, frustrating and polarizing subject for many.

Most people come to the forum to discuss Electric mountain bikes - either sensibly, stupidly, amusingly, with knowledge, without knowledge, with ideas, questions or in your case - Mountain bike conspiracy's. All are welcome.

However, consider Covid - like Photo-shopped naked pictures of @BAMBAMODA - to be off limits (Except for PM's).

Equally, as a reminder (AGAIN !) publicly on top of your private message from your post deletion. Political promotion of your favorite, or any other, politician within the forum is not welcome.

Its ok Sheriff, that something many forums do years before the pandemic. See, I’m a reasonable person I’m not going to say this censorship or some like that.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
I

Its ok Sheriff, that something many forums do years before the pandemic. See, I’m a reasonable person I’m not going to say this censorship or some like that.
This is Censorship. You can say it or not : from wiki for your assistance :

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient".

For example, any post from @BAMBAMODA is automatically removed based on images like this - they are objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". :

1635703498806.png

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
@Moderator

Oh no sir, he’s not my hero. He promotes mass vaccination like the others. He’s just a billionaire trying to save his ass. I’m too old to belive in heroes even more when they are politics

However, three things

1.If is forbidden to talk about politics but just one side, that’s censorship. It’s your forum, ok, but it is.

2.Im only agree with trump speech, way before he took it to save his ass. I don’t belive In the global village bullshit, I don’t belive theres a climate change only because “science says” and I don’t think I’m a flat earth beliver for that. We live in a big transition era, that’s all I think, and for me, is not for good and they use all the lies and tools they got to do it. Something new?

3.Im not promoting nothing, I didn’t ask vote for nobody, I’m just expressing my thoughs, if they are not welcome i respect but I dont share.

Thats all

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
How many 20-year-old do you believe can afford an emtb Use antiquated old style message board forums?

Lots of 20yr olds could afford an Emtb. but I guess it's not going to be near the top of their list of priorities to spend their wage/student loans on or get into debt over.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Lots of 20yr olds could afford an Emtb. but I guess it's not going to be near the top of their list of priorities to spend their wage/student loans on or get into debt over.
I didn't believe that I had to be so specific to make my point. On that basis, I guess I could sell my house, buy a motor yacht and live in the Caribbean until the money runs out.
But it would appear that you may agree with the point I was making that there won't be too many 20-year olds on this site, whether they could afford an emtb but choose not to, or can afford an emtb but choose not to, or even have an emtb but choose not to use this "antiquated old style message board forum".

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I didn't believe that I had to be so specific to make my point. On that basis, I guess I could sell my house, buy a motor yacht and live in the Caribbean until the money runs out.
But it would appear that you may agree with the point I was making that there won't be too many 20-year olds on this site, whether they could afford an emtb but choose not to, or can afford an emtb but choose not to, or even have an emtb but choose not to use this "antiquated old style message board forum".
I know tons of 14 - 22 Yr olds who have 4 grand plus normal (Enduro/trail) mountain bikes. For the majority of them it's not their only bike. Many also have a jump bike and DH bike. Adding that up comes to way more than your poxy Emtb.
Not one of them has ever been a member of a message board style forum. Take a quick look at any message board style cycling forum and you wont find many regular users under 30years old

So. No I don't really agree with your point at all.

Last edited:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Can you do a breakdown of forum posts per age category though?
Visiting the site is a very different thing to joining up and actively using the forum.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Statistics are a difficult thing. Everyone will interpret them differently.

Like @BAMBAMODA is now convinced that 3310 hot 18-24 year olds came trying to stalk him in the last month

Plus 17604 Milf's of varying ages ....

:cool:

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
So, let’s summarize you childish old men

We got: lockdowns, curfews, passports, crisis, and now a minority to blame (non vaccinated) why things are going wrong, let me guess, they are going to be forced to stay in those new built pandemic hospitals right? … this remind of something but I don’t know, I’m a crazy conspiracy guy and all that

Have a nice dystopia sir!

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Im try to be as Brit humour as I can forgive me if I don’t do it well

God Save the Queen and those poor polar bears on a tiny piece of ice in the middle of the ocean

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles