How did you get on in 2022?

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Looked up my stats for the year. I'd say average, 6/10ish but I enjoyed every mile, spesh as none of them put me in hospital for a change.

Untitled.png

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
Really good. The high mileage associated with an ebike has paid dividends. I have been riding the regular x country bike around as it is a welcomed challenge. It's not too different than riding in eco mode. Still the modern geo on the ebike makes going quick easier, regardless of the motor.

Barbara_Reed

Oct 18, 2020
FR
Well, it's been difficult. I was in and out of hospital for the first half of the year, my husband died in May which wasn't unexpected and he was ready to go, despite which it wasn't exactly a good thing. From June things started to improve and I'm back on form but still building muscle up to what it was this time last year. Plus I have a new toy, a Scorpion FS 26 trike, which goes like the clappers of wrath, and has really nice suspension. 2000 km since June, I have no idea about elevation gain but I do know about the big grin on my face. I've even got proper lights so I can ride after the sun goes down, which I've never done before.

Andy__C

Apr 11, 2020
South Wales
Lowest mileage year for a good few!

I destroyed my shoulder from a hugey on the bike back in the spring - full tear of the rotator cuff, socket damage, bruised nerve. 8 months on from surgery and determined rehab and the riding is coming on. At one point I was going to find a different sport but glad I'm back on the saddle.

I am re-thinking the type/intensity of riding for 2023 onwards though. No more sketchy off-piste/blacks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles