Hi newbie from Manchester

Ste.g89

Feb 5, 2021
Manchester
Hi newbie to the group and the ebike world joined here to get advice on a couple of ebikes I’m currently looking at stuck between the haibike allmtn 7 and the cube stereo hybrid 160 action team so if anyone has any advice on them that’ll be great. Also be nice to meet some other ebikers from round the Manchester area and find new spots to ride.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
There's a few around, couple on eastern side and a few of us NW (South Lancs) with access to Rivington, Winter & Great Hill etc.

Welcome!

No experience of the bikes you are considering, have Merida here.

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
How do.

My advice is get whatever you can, it seems everything is in short supply at the moment. I have noticed that stuff is gradually coming in to the shops and try and support a local bike shop (LBS) if you can.

Ste.g89

Feb 5, 2021
Manchester
There's a few around, couple on eastern side and a few of us NW (South Lancs) with access to Rivington, Winter & Great Hill etc.

Welcome!

No experience of the bikes you are considering, have Merida here.

I’ve been around rivington a few times it’s not too far from me it has a few good runs a long with a couple decent runs over towards entwistle.

Ste.g89

Feb 5, 2021
Manchester
How do.

My advice is get whatever you can, it seems everything is in short supply at the moment. I have noticed that stuff is gradually coming in to the shops and try and support a local bike shop (LBS) if you can.

I have noticed this but I’d rather wait and get something I’m happy with than buy something just because it’s all they had I do tend to keep hold of my bikes and with how much these types of bikes are I want to make sure I get the right one first time round. The haibike I know is still available at the minute it’s just the cube I could be struggling to get but I’m having a test ride on my mates cube tomorrow to see if it’s worth waiting for or if I just buy the haibike instead.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles