Hi from North Tahoe

dfkenevo

Aug 13, 2018
Truckee, Ca
Hey! I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m new in this great forum.
My background comes from motorcycles, I did race enduro for a decade, then due to a knee injury I started mountain biking. I have been riding mtb’s non stop since 1987 so I went from hard tail rigid fork to front suspension to full suspension and then disc brakes bla, bla, bla.
As today I still ride my conventional bike a lot and I’m not planning on quitting anytime soon but I have to say that my Kenevo put me on a New dimension of mountain biking.
I’m 54 and I think in really good shape so age is not the excuse why I’m riding an eBike. The only reason/excuse if I need one to justify myself I have an eBike is because It’s just a different way to enjoy biking, like I said before my Kenevo has opened a new dimension!!!
I can do same rides with less time , I can go further, I can go up hill faster, enjoying rolling down the hill like I’m on a downhill bike and what is more important I’m having so much fun, which is priceless!!!! Do I need more reasons??
Thanks in advance to everyone for sharing experiences and opinions!
Cheers
DA560845-C018-4503-AC5B-DD25B4953C88.jpeg

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Nice emtb! I'll post a picture of mine later this week.. I live in Incline Village and cannot wait to ride the Flume on my emtb!!!

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Welcome to EMTB forums
My wife and I rode our new EMTB's around Northstar this last weekend. The weather was great, a bit windy on Sunday, cool and perfect riding weather, also there were just a few folks out on the trails.

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Hopefully I'll be doing the same this weekend with my girlfriend on our new eMTBs! We live in Incline, so we're looking forward to riding the Flume!!

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Hopefully I'll be doing the same this weekend with my girlfriend on our new eMTBs! We live in Incline, so we're looking forward to riding the Flume!!
Yeah I can’t wait to ride the Flume too but it is going to have to wait til spring or summer next year. There is a guy on the forum from Lahauten looking for people to ride with. I’ll keep an eye out for him and share his name if I can find it

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah I can’t wait to ride the Flume too but it is going to have to wait til spring or summer next year. There is a guy on the forum from Lahauten looking for people to ride with. I’ll keep an eye out for him and share his name if I can find it
I just picked-up my new emtb this evening and cannot wait to ride tomorrow! I got one for my gf too, so we're planning to hit the Flume in the a.m. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles