Hi from North Wales

BenRoberts_EMTB

Author
Jun 8, 2019
Snowdonia
Hi guys and girls.

Spent a good while in the industry working for EMBN, GCN, Dirt Mag, Orange bikes etc etc as a second camera op and commercial drone pilot.
Still don't own an E-Bike but hoping to very shortly which is why I've joined here.

Look forward to chatting with you all and if you're based in or happen to be visiting North Wales please do get in touch.

Ben

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Hi guys and girls.

Spent a good while in the industry working for EMBN, GCN, Dirt Mag, Orange bikes etc etc as a second camera op and commercial drone pilot.
Still don't own an E-Bike but hoping to very shortly which is why I've joined here.

Look forward to chatting with you all and if you're based in or happen to be visiting North Wales please do get in touch.

Ben
Hi Ben where are you ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Welcome, seems like EMTB's are pretty game changing for a lot of filmers these days with the help they give in lugging equipment around the trails, we love a good vid on here!

BenRoberts_EMTB

Author
Jun 8, 2019
Snowdonia
Welcome, seems like EMTB's are pretty game changing for a lot of filmers these days with the help they give in lugging equipment around the trails, we love a good vid on here!

I'd struggle to do a shoot without one these days. Creature of habit!
I'll be sure to post the next E-Bike Promo I work on. Or just stay tuned with EMBN :)

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
I’m in Abergele so I know you’re close, thought you may have been fortunate to have filmed there. It’s an impressive place that’s just grown and grown.

??

BenRoberts_EMTB

Author
Jun 8, 2019
Snowdonia
I’m in Abergele so I know you’re close, thought you may have been fortunate to have filmed there. It’s an impressive place that’s just grown and grown.

??

Yeah its been pretty good for local employment etc and people are enjoying themselves. Can't say I aspire to do any work for them though ha ha

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Hi guys and girls.

Ben
North Wales rider here , plenty of us

6E84446B-AE99-4AB6-AEA7-10D0384150A5.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles